LafargeHolcim
LafargeHolcim Employee Review

my review

26 February 2020
Is a great company to work for however due to moving do not want to commute.
The days changed as I moved locations for them allot. Could be scaling operators and then filing/bookwork. Or at a different location depending on the weather could be vice versa.

The job was good as the people were very nice and helpful in training and if an emergency came up were always there to count on.

Hardest part was bouncing from location to location.
23 November 2019
Same role
Office/Admin/CSR (Former Employee) - Mississauga, ON
There are too many office politics here. And upper management have their “favourites”. There was no work/life balance. Most employees literally stay late and even come into the office on a Sunday! Their payroll system is also a mess! There’s a new face almost bi-weekly.
4 April 2012
Same role
Dispatcher/Batcher/Office Administrator (Former Employee) - Kingston, ON
I would open and close the plant when needed,I dispatch/batched concrete booked deliveries,took orders,customer questions and concerns.Work environment is great ,co-workers are awesome.BBQ's in the summer,Great Hams at christmas.I really cant say enough about working at Lafarge
Pros
lots of work hours
Cons
only seasonal work
16 July 2020
Operator (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Old school ways of thinking, and nepotism ruined what was shaping up to be a long and fruitful career. Employees will use any little bit of power given to them to make it to the next level . Bullying and discrimination are largely ignored by Human Resources.
Pros
income of up to and even exceeding 100k a year
Cons
long hours and shift from nights to days
Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.
1.1K