LafargeHolcim logo
LafargeHolcim

LafargeHolcim Employee Reviews for Concrete Laborer

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,890 reviews

Endless opportunities

They reward smart, hard workers who take initiative. Such a big company with opportunities for anyone to be challenged at any level. Operators, drivers, supervisors, and administration needed at most levels. Team atmosphere.

Pros

Fair pay. Variety of roles once your in.

Cons

Operations can be chaotic at times.

Fast paced professional atmosphere

The day begins with a pre-trip inspection of the truck you will be driving that day. I receive a ticket with the customer name, address of delivery site and description of the type of concrete to be delivered. Then the truck is loaded and off to the site. Once on site I safely discharge the concrete and return to the plant where the process is repeated.

Concrete driver

Union company, I was a ready mix driver, equipment you run is in poor shape +30 weather no air in the cab lots of issues with the trucks. you have to be a senior guy to get a newer truck, on call all the time never know when you work until the evening before and have no idea when you get off at the end of the day. Pay and benefits are good

Great!

Helped grow professionally and gained traits in my field. Enjoy the many available hours, developed great relationships with employees, able to learn and adapt to different management styles

Have a backup plan.

When it's busy, it's great, the minute that changes and they don't need you, your nothing to them. Little to no room for advancement. Have concerns (like making enough hours to survive), all you get is "my hands are tied, there's nothing I can do to help you" type anwers.

Hard work

Efficient company, long hours working some weekend work and out of city limits. Focused on safety and indepent and team work. enjoyed summer BBQ

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K