LafargeHolcim
Coronavirus update

LafargeHolcim Employee Reviews for Concrete Finisher

Concrete Finisher6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
Lafarge is an international establishment with career paths In many different facets, ranging from office to on-site. With my experience as a certified concrete placer and finisher for Lafarge I would highly recommend applying to work with them , excellent environment with the best wages and benefits I've ever had !!
always working, during the winter never really had any problems with the management, they where pretty understanding, with time off, although the pay was not the greatest.
Pros
steady work
Cons
not well payed
Early mornings, late evenings. Working out in the open fresh air, feeling a sense of accomplishment after a hard days work. Concrete waits for no man, so you learn to work quickly and get it right the first time.
Lot of things to learn.
and a very safe place to work because they prioritize the welfare of the workers.

company rules and policies are strictly implemented.
i have awesome co-workers, always there to help in case of issues and give tips about work to progress fast.
Good stepping stone to a bigger opportunity. Worked for a lafarge twice. Once in Alberta, another in b.c. Good wages, good team mates, just no room for growth in the safety field.
Pros
safety
Cons
lack of communication
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LafargeHolcim?