LafargeHolcim
Coronavirus update

LafargeHolcim Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Accounts Payable Clerk9 reviews
Canada9 reviews
This was a great company to work . Very good location and work environment. Supportive management.

I learned and grow in my career in this company.
We were able to work well with all departments as we all effected each other in one way or another. We worked well together and in many ways were as close as family, as we came from a much smaller office in Markham and together grew into a much larger organization, with respect and compassion, mostly.
Daily I would enter payroll hours upload and approve them. I would also make PO's, make and generate invoices. Check on vendor payments.
Since first day at work I have seen welcoming attitude from supervisor to colleague. I have learnt a lot and got the chance to work with each person in the Procure to Pay department.
Pros
positive atmosphere and hardworking team
i started my day with some data entry and then i worked on po validation. it was my co-op. all the co- workers and super visor are very friendly and helpful. Exaptional po handling was hardest part but with help of my co worker and supervisor make me easy to work on that.I worked as invoice and p o validator.
Pros
Free cofee and tea, soup.
I had great time working in Holicm, very professional and enthusiastic place for working, Every year they have few fun activities including wonderland trip
NABS Holcim provides accounting services to Holcim group of companies based in US and Canada. The work environment is fast paced. The atmosphere is friendly and cordial.
Pros
Extremely good benefits.
Cons
Holcim Canada has a very friendly and co-operative accounts payable team and the work environment is fast paced. Targets has to be met to meet KPI (Key Performance Indicator) and SLA (Service Level Agreement).
Checked the deadline and emails .manage the time (for doing all we should do during the day)
Worked on critical invoices, answered to emails

Processed invoices based on daily target and latest date.

Help each other with any question ( co workers)

The hardest part was to manage time for conference call with different people (for solving some problem)

And the most enjoyable part was challenging and to be involve with new issue and solve the problems
Pros
free training for some education
Cons
long hours for all of days ( not in a period of time )
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at LafargeHolcim?