LafargeHolcim

LafargeHolcim Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,901 reviews

This company is like no other!

I got hired without having done the position before. My position has been pretty easy. I have a great supervisor and great coworkers. What makes this company like no other is they really do accommodate anyone anyway they can. I’ve received great feedback and great support.

Pros

Steady hours, Management, Accomodations

Cons

Seasonal

Senior level management does not care for the employees.

The company keeps the staff extremely short-handed. There are so few people to cover positions that supervisors and managers are having to cover hourly positions. Even MSHA came in and said we were extremely understaffed to adequately run our facility. DO NOT work for Lafarge Holcim, you will not have a good work-life balance. The insurance is also bad.

Pros

Cons

everything

Amertume

Je me suis fais virer par les délégués du personnel eux même lors d'un PSE, ils m'ont élu sur la liste des personnes à virer... Personnel ayant bcp d'ambition au point de virer ses propres collègues de travail, 20 ans de carrière chez Lafarge... Ça compte quant même. Depuis j'enchaîne les petits boulots avec une pointe d'amertume... Sur ma vue professionnelle

Terrible place

Very bad. Management is horrible. Working conditions are not good. Gotta watch your back cause they are looking for any reason to write you up. Very controlling.

Tem ir para e ntrevista de tenis e calça jeans.

Uma empresa muito boa de se trabalha de fácil localização aonde tem oportunidade de crescimento.

Pros

Nao tem comercio muito proximo

Cons

Tem vale alientaçao muito bom

Overworked Underpaid

They Hire managers that have no experience and expect the employees they are managing to train them. Training is awful it is sink or swim. Benefits get worse every year. Everything is quantity over quality.

Pros

You get paid

Cons

Overworked, No support

The supervisors

They don’t care if you have an family emergency they will fire you over it they did it to me I regret wasting my time work here DO NOT SUGGEST WORKING HERE AT ALL the don’t give you breaks or lunch breaks and they take it out your check they are not a good company to work for I literally had to take my son to the hospital because he wasn’t breathing right a 6 month old at that and got fired for it

Pros

Cons

Nothing they give you nothing

Different workplace

Everyone keeps their head down and just does work, little help from management, company tends to cut employee benefits before taking a loss. Terrible management besides a few.

El estres es omo cualquier empresa pero los bajos sueldo no te motivan.

Han quitado el atractivo mas grande o sea las utilidades. Aunque si generan no las reparten solo te dan compensaciones.Los sueldos son bajos no pagan las horas extras como deben de pagarse.A cada rato cambian el contrato laboral según les convenga a la empresa.

Pros

gastos medicos mayores. 45 DIAS DE AGUINALDO . AHORRO

Cons

NO REPARTEN LAS UTILIDADES

Κακό μάνατζμεντ

Έλλειψη αξιοκρατικής διαχείρισης του προσωπικού. Έντονος ανταγωνισμός από την ηγετική ομάδα και καμμιά αναγνώριση της δουλειάς των στελεχών. Οποιεσδήποτε έξτρα παροχές δεν συνδυάζονταν με την ατομική απόδοση του κάθε στελέχους, αλλά ήταν γενικές και δεν έδιναν κίνητρο απόδοσης.

Pros

Σταθερή εργασία.

Cons

Καμμιά ελπίδα εξέλιξης και ανόδου στην ιεραρχία. Δυστυχώς το πλεονέκτημα γίνεται αμέσως μειονέκτημα.

Jobs at LafargeHolcim

See more jobs

Déçue

Engagée pour palier au départ d'une personne qui ne pouvait pas être prolongée (délai de carence).Méthode de travail inadaptée - pas efficace.Rapidité de réponse pour être engagée et dégagée sans motif réel et sérieuxContexte (bilans et évaluation, changement de logiciel, prime non perçue)

Pros

Boissons gratuites, télétravail

Cons

Descriptif de poste biaisé, Collègues faussement sympatiques, Défaut de formation et de communication manageuriale, Politiquement correcte, Valeur de sécurité, Hygiène et respect du réglement intérieur, Pas d'intégration, management, locaux et disposition du bureau

Better rethink this one

This is not a good place for someone with many years of experience. I went in with 15 years equipment experience 10 years of that in a Limestone mine. You will be told to do one thing then told by another you are doing it wrong. You will never be doing something right when management can't seem to agree how things should be done. The py is $20 hr. Health insurance it completely garbage. Just ask many questions and look closely. This a inexperienced run mine with very low sales. Keep looking is the best advice I can give on this place.

Pros

Paid time off

Cons

Insurance and management

Uma empresa boa, colegas de trabalho muito amigáveis. possuí diversos procedimentos de segurança.

Empresa que presa pela saúde e segurança da empresa.

Pros

Restaurante na empresa, Cartão alimentação, Plano de Saúde, Farmácia.

Cons

Falta premiar mais os colaboradores de destaque, Infelizmente sem perspectivas de carreira.

Very family oriented company excellent work life balance

I use to be a long haul truck driver. I took this job because I now have custody of my 5yr old son.(full time single Dad.). So glad I did. I now work days and have my weekends off. Also management works with me on my start times which allows me to work around my babysitters schedule. I have honestly never worked for a company that is so accommodating and understanding . So grateful to Lafarge So happy and proud to work here

Pros

Great work life balance

industria muy buena,pero mueven demasiado sus horarios

la empresa es muy buena,aunque ya existe muchas preferencias y los horarios son muy inestables asi como los puestos.

Pros

capacitacion, vales

Cons

preferencias personales, horarios y movimiento de puestos

If you can do your job right and still take criticism, it’s not a bad place to work.

Stakeholders are never heard out by middle-upper management, training is less to be desired which delays getting your raises on time. Benefits are good, insurance premiums are on the high side.

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo

Buen ambiente, compañerismo, lo único no te dejan seguir con ese empleo.

Muy buena empresa para laborar

Buena empresa para trabajar, estable, buen ambiente, muy demandante, poco tiempo para familia

Pros

Buena empresa, buen sueldo, compañerismo

Cons

Tiempo para familia

Muy buen ambiente laboral, capacitación constante y retroalimentación es grupales deacuerdo al trabajo

Siempre estar atento en el trabajo para evitar accidentes

Pros

Las prestaciones son muy buenas

Cons

El horario de trabajo es muy amplio

Reliable and safe

Best work force organization sand safety 🦺Best international company I have worked for and have been able to experience and be part of the team that built a complete new line of cement production

Pros

Safe environment

Cons

Far location

Excellent job

Un des meilleurs Job eu dans 28 ans de carrière, vraiment !

Pros

Plan d’épargne

Cons

Instabilité du job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare LafargeHolcim with

• LafargeHolcim
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?