LafargeHolcim logo
View all LafargeHolcim reviews

LafargeHolcim

LafargeHolcim Employee Review

Unsafe unprofessional demanding stressful

Poor management. Lots of safety training to cover themselves not to protect you. Very little of safety training practiced on site. Constant pressure on production not on safety

Pros

Good money

Cons

Abuse harrassment bullying especially by Belizeans.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Good company in general

Work environment is friendly, upper management is a bit incompetent sometimes with useless thing they put in place work wise.Globaly I recommend and find that lafarge in a good company to work for.

Pros

insurance plan

Cons

machinery, salaries
Same roleSame location

it was a great place to work

It was a great place to work. The only problem was it was seasonal and I didn't get a call back for the following year. I would have liked to continue working for them.
Same location

Administration

When I received the 1st call from Lafarge I was thrilled. They had a rep of being an amazing company to work for with long careers and growth opportunities. I went through 4 interviews and in the end was offered a role I was excited to be a part of. Put my 2 weeks in at my current role, officially leaving my other job to start with them. I worked with them less than a month before being placed on a temporary layoff with a verbal expression of how much they wanted me back asap and not to find another role. Due to the circumstances at the time, I was prepared for this and completely understood. What I wasn't prepared for was the complete lack of support or empathy this massive company and management - who was still in great condition - would show for me as their employee. They kept me on the temp layoff for a couple of months before letting me go permanently with no conversation, support to find another role or a letter of recommendation - nothing! Not even an official dismissal letter! I went from having a secure job - the one I had left for them is still thriving - to having no job. The worst part was as everything opened back up and they opened their office again, they posted my role for rehire. I was still unemployed. Expectations - work late and long hours to be noticed / respected.

Pros

Opportunities, Benefits, Salary

Cons

Management, Ethics, Work/Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K