LafargeHolcim logo
LafargeHolcim
View all LafargeHolcim reviews

LafargeHolcim

LafargeHolcim Employee Review

Poor work culture and no integrity

Management did not follow the company rules or their own policies. Employees constantly complained to each other, but were afraid to question management because they did not want to get terminated or laid-off.

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

People were great to work with!

Delivery of concrete to work sites, very many different applications of concrete, the management was fantastic, co-workers were fantastic, hardest part of job was learning about the concrete, slumps, pouring, and the applications, everybody that trained me had the patience to teach me what I learned.

Pros

the pay

Cons

Very family oriented company excellent work life balance

I use to be a long haul truck driver. I took this job because I now have custody of my 5yr old son.(full time single Dad.). So glad I did. I now work days and have my weekends off. Also management works with me on my start times which allows me to work around my babysitters schedule. I have honestly never worked for a company that is so accommodating and understanding . So grateful to Lafarge So happy and proud to work here

Pros

Great work life balance

The worst company that I have had the misfortune of working for

Lafarge is generally considered to be a world leader in construction right?? Well they might be in other markets but in Saskatoon they are disorganized, dishonest, and do not value their employees contributions, any employee is expendable, totally profit driven, with a profit at all cost attitude. Lafarge will portray that safety is their number 1 value, this is total lip service, they are only concerned with profit. Any construction company out there is better to work for than this place, passing on applying here in Saskatoon is a great decision, you won’t be disappointed.

Pros

I can’t think of any!

Cons

Long hours, zero recognition, corrupt upper management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare LafargeHolcim with

• LafargeHolcim
  • Poor work culture and no integrity