LafargeHolcim logo
LafargeHolcim
View all LafargeHolcim reviews

LafargeHolcim

LafargeHolcim Employee Review

It was a very productive career I enjoyed it while I was there

It was a very productive career I enjoyed it while I was thereIf it wasn’t for upper management stealing I probably still would’ve been there but I don’t like a thief

Pros

Management would try to bribe you

Cons

Friends of management can do anything they want to do even had a key for the plant

4.0Job security/advancement

Hire & Fire Culture

I excitedly accepted a Job after a quick but intensive interview process. I joined the company looking forward to a long term career however my dreams were quickly crushed. After spending a month with the company my employment was terminated. I received no constructive feedback along the way and was under the impression that the job was going well. I was never given a reason for my termination. A short while later I received a call from a vendor who hadn't realized my termination had been terminated. After a short discussion with the individual I learned that the company had churned through 4 different individual in my role over a 7 month period.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Terrible culture
Same location

Shop foreman and manager are all about themselves!!!

Back stabbing shop foreman, terrible direct management!!! Stay away!!!! Good to your face until you turn around. Favouritism is abundant!! Forman talks bad behind your back, you get accused of things you have nothing to do with!!!

Pros

Decent wage for trades

Cons

Manager will stab you in the back
Same location

I wouldn't apply here unless I knew someone high up in management, or you'll see yourself going nowhere fast.

Old school ways of thinking, and nepotism ruined what was shaping up to be a long and fruitful career. Employees will use any little bit of power given to them to make it to the next level . Bullying and discrimination are largely ignored by Human Resources.

Pros

income of up to and even exceeding 100k a year

Cons

long hours and shift from nights to days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K