LafargeHolcim logo
View all LafargeHolcim reviews

LafargeHolcim

LafargeHolcim Employee Review

amazing environment

beyond friendly and welcoming staff amazing days at working outside beyond great atmosphere to stay in shape and keep physcially fit at all times no matter job

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Great benefits & payment if you're willing to work long hours

Excellent communication and teamwork. However, this is a unionized environment which can make moving ahead time consuming and tasks repetitive. Management did recognize handwork with lunches/other benefits once in a while.
Same role

Not the best job, but....

If you think that you experienced everything bad in your life, you are wrong. You have to meet superintendent of Calgary precast plant. If I continue to write it would be wasting of your and my time. You don’t want to work for that kind of person !
Same location

Hire & Fire Culture

I excitedly accepted a Job after a quick but intensive interview process. I joined the company looking forward to a long term career however my dreams were quickly crushed. After spending a month with the company my employment was terminated. I received no constructive feedback along the way and was under the impression that the job was going well. I was never given a reason for my termination. A short while later I received a call from a vendor who hadn't realized my termination had been terminated. After a short discussion with the individual I learned that the company had churned through 4 different individual in my role over a 7 month period.

Pros

Good Pay

Cons

Terrible culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LafargeHolcim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K