Typically 7am to anywhere between 7pm and 9pm. Monday to Saturday with the occasional Sunday.
At the location I was in, is either from 6am - 4pm or 7am to 5pm
Hours were 7 to 7 and worked six days a week. Very good crew to work with.
Your typical 9-5
8-00 till 17-00
8 am to 5.30 pm, six days per week
Never enough.No education prevents management from figuring out the most basic work schedules that would enable good balance of employee off time and work time.
- If you were to leave LafargeHolcim, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at LafargeHolcim? What are the steps along t…9 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at LafargeHolcim?9 people answered
- Why would you want to work at LAFARGE HOLCIM?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at LafargeHolcim?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LafargeHolcim?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at LafargeHolcim?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at LafargeHolcim?3 people answered
- If your a fast worker at a paid by the load plant can your earning potential be higher?3 people answered
- Does Lafarge do DOT blood test for new hires2 people answered