Interview process not well prepared poor follow up don’t get your hopes up. Seems disorganized for such a big firm.
Dress appropriate and be on time
Knowing the company, its products and business plan for growth. Understanding the job description and preparing for relevant information on experience and skills set as required.
Focus on technical skills
Play the games
You prepare to the best of your knowledge
People down east don't agree on you say full time jobs .and when we travel out west we get sent home after 2 or 3 months. Then you keep all the migrants full time. You might not know but where Canadian as well.
I prepare the interview at Lafarge Republic by researching the company and possible questions during the interview.
Ask questions. SPECIFICALLY. What education do YOU have relevant to being in management? How did you become a manager? The answers to these two questions will open your eyes and make you run before you have to learn the hard way through work.
- If you were to leave LafargeHolcim, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at LafargeHolcim? What are the steps along t…9 people answered
- What are the working hours at LafargeHolcim?8 people answered
- Why would you want to work at LAFARGE HOLCIM?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at LafargeHolcim?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at LafargeHolcim?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at LafargeHolcim?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at LafargeHolcim?3 people answered
- If your a fast worker at a paid by the load plant can your earning potential be higher?3 people answered
- Does Lafarge do DOT blood test for new hires2 people answered