Ladbrokes Coral Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,625 reviews
Fun Workplace with lots of Sports related activities
Retail Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 September 2014
1. Focus on the different kind of customer, Merchandising,Promotions, Focus on fixture of different sports events.
2. I have learned how to work in diverse betting industry with multicultural atmosphere. How to calculate the market share and keep on top of the competitors. Focus on customer and provide them the best services and beyond. Focus on the companies policy.
3.Setting up the shops. Setup the target for every individuals who would work in the shop and push them to achieve the target. Monitoring the daily cash flows, Focus on sales and how to reduce the costs.
4. I used to hold the business meeting with all the co-workers to focus on how we can keep up the good works what we used to do for the company.Every co-workers had their opinions and i used to make the decision.
5. When there used to be lots of event in one day and sometimes on those days we had shortage of staff, that was the hardest part.
6. Sports events, Co-workers the atmosphere and feeling of working in the third largest betting company in the UK was the most enjoyable part.
Most enjoyable part of the job
Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 September 2014
A lot of interaction is involved. Everyday is a new day. Need to promote the new products to the customers.
Pros
days off
Cons
flexible
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Edgware, ENG24 June 2013
routine customer service job no career prospect

learned a lot

nice co-workers

dealing with customers can be daunting
Pros
flexibility
Cons
boring