Fun Workplace with lots of Sports related activities
Retail Shop Manager (Former Employee) – London, ON – 27 September 2014
1. Focus on the different kind of customer, Merchandising,Promotions, Focus on fixture of different sports events.
2. I have learned how to work in diverse betting industry with multicultural atmosphere. How to calculate the market share and keep on top of the competitors. Focus on customer and provide them the best services and beyond. Focus on the companies policy.
3.Setting up the shops. Setup the target for every individuals who would work in the shop and push them to achieve the target. Monitoring the daily cash flows, Focus on sales and how to reduce the costs.
4. I used to hold the business meeting with all the co-workers to focus on how we can keep up the good works what we used to do for the company.Every co-workers had their opinions and i used to make the decision.
5. When there used to be lots of event in one day and sometimes on those days we had shortage of staff, that was the hardest part.
6. Sports events, Co-workers the atmosphere and feeling of working in the third largest betting company in the UK was the most enjoyable part.