Lacoste Canada Employee Review

View all Lacoste Canada reviews

Great Part Time Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 June 2016
This job is a great source of income for me while being a full time student working towards my bachelors degree. There isn't much room for advancement and the overall pay is mediocre, but it is a low level position within this company so a large amount of income from this line of work is not expected. The most enjoyable part of the job was building relationships with clients and working in a low stress environment. The hardest part of this job was rearranging the store every season and facing the occasional difficult customer.
Pros
free uniform, good employee relationships, flexible hours
Cons
high turnover rate, unstable management team

Other Lacoste Canada Employee Reviews

Overall it is a good experience
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 October 2018
The daily life in Lacoste is pretty chill, the most thing we need to do is to consume customers to buy stuff. Also we need to do put-back storage, flip and cleaning those kinds of stuff.
Pros
commission 3%
Cons
a little competitive
Great Workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 May 2018
Moderately laid back work environment but staff are all work driven and builds a strong team by helping each other whether it's sales or work activity related. Management are great, provides answers quickly but if you were to be a full time, work could get in the way of your personal life and couldn't get days off on last minute.