Lac Ste. Anne County Employee Reviews

Safety Codes Director (Current Employee) –  Sangudo, AB21 November 2016
My review of Lac Ste Anne County includes a good place to work. It is a diversified place to work with no room for advancement within each department. This office is undergoing a lot of changes within the county which affects the county members. Communication sometimes is not at its best but the county does try to make sure that all of the member of the county are familiar through different ways of communication. I feel the county is a good place to work if you are used to do only one thing for the rest of your life and not advancing within.
Pros
Edo
Cons
Clicks
Fire Guardian
Fire Department member and Fire Guardian (Former Employee) –  Sangudo, AB22 January 2014
On call position, inspecting locations for fire safety, issuing fire permits, and volunteering on the local fire department.
Pros
Seasonal and fit into my life
Cons
Not my greatest enjoyment.
Productive yet relaxed work place it is not as stressful as other jobs
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Sangudo, AB2 January 2014
Work started at 7:00 and was usually done by 4:30 Monday through Thursday, Fridays we were finished at 3:30.
The Lead hands know what they are doing and are excellent mentors. The crew drives all over the county to maintain county lots such as: Ball Diamonds, Recreational Parks, the town of Sangudo and other Hamlets.
Except for the lead hand and shop personnel, your co-workers generally change every year because the majority of them have started going to University by the next summer and/or found employment else ware.
Friendly place to work, With helpfull co-workers who enabled me to put my skills to good use
Practicum Student (Former Employee) –  Canada9 August 2012
A typical day at work started at 8:30 a.m. Duties I learned at my job involved, answering phones, entering purchases on the comnputer, photocoping, pulling staples and running errands.
My boss and co-workers were very friendly and helpfull, providing a great work enviroment.
The hardest part of the job was when there was nothing to do and they made me pull staples.
Working on the computer was the most enjoyable part of my job.