Lac La Ronge Indian Band

Lac La Ronge Indian Band Employee Reviews

Working under lac la ronge Indian band was overall a good experience. Very friendly people and understanding of most situations. I would recommend them to any friend
I worked there for 7 years and had to resign . I had a doctors letter who had been seeing me for the stress and bullying and trauma it caused health issues too. I got
I have been working for the LLRIB for almost 4 years and I’ve had a great experience throughout the years. My supervisor made the workplace feel safe and was great to rely on. Worked efficiently and gained lots of knowledge through the security field.
Working for La Ronge Band was an incredible experience, learned some knowledge of small tractor repair and maintenance. From start to finish, the job was enjoyable, people I worked with were amazing and reliable
Pros
free meals, coffee breaks
Cons
only seasonal work
we worked 11 hour shifts with children of all ages, organizing community events and programs for the children. It was very well run and the job itself was fun and i learned a lot about the youth we worked with.
Pros
being able to offer a helping hand.
Cons
I enjoyed answering telephone calls, meeting and greeting the public. Lots of typing letters, documents etc. Did announcements on the intercom. Had experience working with the Chief and Councillors.
Very educational and great place to work. Great benefits package and holidays accruals are very fair. Fiendly environment located in beautiful northern Saskatchewan.
Pros
Tax free
Cons
Na
nothing much to say other than it's not a very good work environment. i liked the work but it could use better management, payroll clerks & better organization.
my day started at 8 am till 430 pm on the first shift,then on the next shift it started at 12 pm till 8 pm 10 days on 4 days off.i learned how to work independently.management was good got along with all the co-workers
Pros
got paid overtime and got my meals paid
Cons
not enough hours
The school is located in a Cree Community. The people in the community are extremely warm and welcoming. The school is well organized and the staff is extremely supportive of one another.
Pros
Beautiful Location on the Lake
Cons
Dirt road into the community.
Always something do with the youth while supervising them. Was a great experience working for my band, would love to work for them again.
Well, depending on what department...little to no staff support...corruption...inappropriate/verbal harassment, bullying
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no life