About Labrador-Grenfell Health
The Labrador-Grenfell Regional Health Authority (Labrador-Grenfell Health) was formed on April 1, 2005, with the merger of Grenfell Regional Health Services and Health Labrador Corporation.
Labrador-Grenfell Health provides quality health and community services to a population just under 37,000 and covers the communities north of Bartlett’s Harbour – more...
Other Incentives include:
- Up to 100% Pre-Approved Relocation (for eligible positions)
- Temporary Fully furnished accommodations
- Travel Pay for employee and any eligible dependents
- Labrador Allowance (for eligible locations)
- Sign on bonuses (for eligible positions)
- Group Health Insurance
- Pension Plan (PSPP & GMPP)
- On-going educational opportunities
- Room for career growth
- Funding for further education
Plus much more!