La Source Employee Review

Great work environment to grow and improve your personal self.
Adjointe Administrative (Former Employee) –  St-Laurent10 June 2013
My time at the Source was memorable in many ways. My typical days at work would be filled with hundreds of emails, phone calls, answering to the directors needs as well as HR, Payroll, and hires. My days were packed and that's how I loved it! My manage always pushed me to be better by giving me new and harder projects. Two months into my new job, I was asked to organize a 3 day long regional meeting for 150 people. This included; hotel stay, food ( 3 meals, snacks etc), conference rooms, transportation. I did everything by myself and it was a success. This event showed my skills at organizing events and being in charge so throughout the year, I continued to participate in events as coordinator.
The hardest part of my job was those quiet days where I did not have much to do.
What i loved the most was the travelling for the meetings. I got to experience first hand what the company was all about and I even got to pick the brain of the president, Charles Brown.

Other La Source Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail agréable
Commis (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC9 April 2018
J'ai adoré travailler pour La Source, le seul point négatif est que l'achalandage à Shawinigan était trop bas.
Pros
Horaires variés
Cons
Pas assez de clients
une journee typique
Conseiller aux ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 March 2018
la journee ideal pour moi est de satisfaire le besoin des autres et qu'on me felicite de mon bon travail

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Source. Our community is ready to answer.