La Societe Employee Reviews

Busy but rewarding job.
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 July 2017
Lively company with open and friendly staff. Flexible hours. Compassionate and understanding managers. Helpful coworkers: made it easier for me to understand the culture of the restaurant.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Labour intensive
A place for people who can handle stress
Bartender\Barback (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2017
La Societe is a restaurant that expects the best of you per service, it require the best of you as a worker, with the least of pay, its only made for servers
Pros
learning
Cons
not good pay
A Kitchen Full of Learning Opportunities
Junior Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2016
In my time at this restaurants my class room skills have been nurtured and the staff helped to foster a great respect for the kitchen environment and all it entails. I had the chance to meet some amazing Chefs and cooks who are extremely dedicated to their profession.
Pros
Amazing and fun co-workers
Cons
Tight work space
Fun Workplace with great food experience
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  131 Bloor St W #211, Toronto, ON M5S 1R117 September 2015
Has an okay management staff, the Kitchen staff are amazing always helping and encouraging other staff to know the food, and how its prepared. Also the servers/ waiters are very helpful in ensuring all new staff are at their best and learning each day to improve the workplace environment.
la societe is a fun place.
Team Leader/ Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Toronto, on1 May 2014
I've learned how to clean and move super fast and clean work with team, for example split the team and give them work that i know fit their strengths.
when you work in a team yo have have team there is no such hardest part of the job because everyone has their own strength.
the most enjoyable part is when we work as a team and get things done and help each other and communication too.
Pros
we pay for each others lunch every night
Cons
okay hours, not to long not to short