La Senza Employee Review

A fast paced ever changing environment to work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Eastgate Square Stoney Creek9 September 2013
I worked at La Senza for many years and experienced all kinds of changes in the everchanging world of retail. I really enjoyed working with my staff to ensure ultimate customer service expectations were met. I enjoyed the product in the first 10 years. I was also able to be a part of a company training program and was area trainer while the position lasted. I also very much enjoyed the visual end of it and was also a visual trainer during the christmas season at various locations.
Pros
fun product to sell.
Cons
Sunday night visual changes and last minute changes that required finding staff to come in.

Other La Senza Employee Reviews

Great
Sales and Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON18 April 2018
it's flexible, management is great and the atmosphere is welcoming. The team is amazing to work with! Unfortunately hours are not always guaranteed unless it's peak season.
Sales Associate
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON15 April 2018
The job is a lot to learn, but the people who work there are amazing customers a pretty great some days are better than others, but for the most part customers are great and really listen to you. Getting time off and trying to get a weekend off is extremely hard the weekends are the busiest time and the summers are very busy as well. Every day is different, I have learned how to work in a strong team setting and how to work with customers and handle certain work situations.
Pros
great location
Cons
always busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.