La Senza Management reviews

Enjoyed the overall atmosphere
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2018
Every day at work wasn't boring, and I enjoyed the time I spent with everyone, the management at the location are excellent people and care for everyone's well being. the hardest part of the job for me was making sure I was finishing my jobs at the appropriate time due to how slow I was with the task. While it was hard for myself, I can say that the time I spent there was well worth it and an experience that I wouldn't replace
Best Company to work for.
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 September 2018
I am a key holder/sales associate at La Senza and I absolutely love the company! The management are always willing to work with you to make sure you get the best amount of hours to your liking and they always make sure the environment is safe and comfortable.

My management team always checked up on me to make sure everything is working out for me and always making sure that I am happy.
Pros
best employees, safe place, good pay
Cons
long hours, not enough breaks
Fun environment, poorly organized
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 August 2018
overall amazing energy and vibe. love the connection you get to make w/ customers. hard to move up and the benefits only come to those who do move up.
Pros
Great workers
Cons
Poor management, lots of misunderstandings
Its hard working with all women for women.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 June 2018
There are a lot of women in this environment so the emotions and attitudes change at a constant rate. The actual job is not hard and is very easy, but the hours are unreliable but can be very flexible.
Managers suck and girls can be catty
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2018
I worked here for 6 months. I had a horrible manager and some girls who work here are extremely catty and unwelcoming. I enjoyed working here until I was constantly bullied by my manager...
Pros
Fun place to work, 30% off discount
Cons
Rude, don’t schedule you right, not a friendly workplace
Great
Sales and Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON18 April 2018
it's flexible, management is great and the atmosphere is welcoming. The team is amazing to work with! Unfortunately hours are not always guaranteed unless it's peak season.
Positive environment with an awesome team, and flexible hours
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB9 April 2018
I learned to work under pressure, and with customers which I feel in turn improved my customer service skills. Management was very helpful and understanding.
Benefits
Cons
busy
Best place to establish work ethic
Stock/Operations associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 April 2018
Hands down the most encouraging environment.
Flexible hours for all kinds of people, opportunities to continue up in the company, amazing pay for hard-workers, an opportunity for commission.
The coworkers are family, management always works their hardest to balance your schedule with theirs, and they always give you feedback on your work.
made some good friends
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB16 March 2018
The management team is great to work with. They treat majority of the staff with a lot of respect and are good about time off and availability. Its fun to be able to dress up for work as well.
Productive, fun workplace, exceptional team and management
Power Seller-Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC24 February 2018
I love the position that i am currently working as at La Senza. The team at this location is phenomenal and the management is fantastic. We each have individual sales contributions that are expected of us, in this competitive work environment. Working 30 -40 hours a week on a base wage plus commission has grown my capabilities greatly. Typically in an hour shift my sales contribution is approximately 2200 dollars. Contribution depends on hours worked/day. My job entails helping boost womens' confidence and assisting people with sizes. Aside from selling i am also a key holder and am responsible for opening and closing the store, receiving and processing shipment deliveries as well as executing floor sets and marketing changes.
Pros
Customer Connections, guaranteed hours, great team
Cons
inconsistent days off, no windows
Amazing atmosphere
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 February 2018
Working at La Senza was an amazing experience. It was a great way to integrate into the huge rushes of the Christmas shopping season, and it couldn't have been spent with a better group of people. Management is amazing, and the staff is great.
La Senza
SEASONAL CASHIER ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2018
Empowering environment, hands on training for cashiers, flexible hours, hours available on holidays, management is great, ability to switch shifts with others if unavailable
Fun workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB23 January 2018
This was one of my best jobs i enjoyed for sure! The staff and even upper management was always their to help me manage my team in anyway and anytime of the day! They were a great company!
Pros
upper management was great!
Cons
under staffed
Great First Job
Key Holder & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC12 January 2018
Fun place to work, very accommodating to my school schedule. Culture, pay and benefits are what you would expect of a low level retail role. Management lacked appropriate training.
Awful place to work
Key Holder and Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK4 January 2018
Management was terrible, only management got benefits, very stressful environment, low pay and a lot of drama. Would never ever want to work for this company again.
Best work place ever!!!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON23 December 2017
Management is amazing! Work doesn’t feeling a chore going in and never a boring moment. Really good with working around your hours. All the people are great and nice and are very helpful! And a very fast working environment.
Pros
Great management
Management is Biased and operates poorly
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON19 December 2017
The dramatics at the Stone Road La Senza destroys the working environment. They don't respecting employ who isn't a power seller and treat other staff members poorly. Any part-time employ shouldn't expect anything more than 8 hours a week. 3 hour shifts are very common and expect for shifts to be cancelled last minute.
Pros
lingerie
Cons
Management Team
a great and calm workplace with nice and helpful people
i need a job (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 November 2017
I have not yet had a job, but I am on the search for one. Hopefully I am eligible and meet the requirements for anyone that is hiring. I am very organized and have great time management skills. I am looking for a good experience and to work in a comfortable work space.
Pros
i get payed
Poor selling culture
Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC31 October 2017
Management really ruined my experience of working at la senza, not only the store manager but district manager as well. The way the SM treated myself and the rest of the employees was very unprofessional and she was very patronizing towards us. I enjoyed the work tasks but the people I worked for made it unbearable for many of us. HR does nothing to solve any of your problems, there is no confidentiality when speaking to any of the higher ups in the company about your concerns either.
Cons
No work-life balance, condescending higher-ups, catty coworkers
Sucked
Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS29 October 2017
i was only there for about 3 weeks but wow oh wow it was so bad, they threatened you and made you feel stupid and just very very bad hostile environment to be in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.