La Senza Employee Reviews

Part-Time Position
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 February 2019
A typical day at work included assisting customers with various store products and finding the right product for their body-type.

This was a very empowering position and the management made this job fun with healthy competition.

The hardest part of the job was finding the right product for each customer but rewarding when she felt great in the right product for her.
Pros
Empowering
Cons
No Company Movement
Fun and productive workplace
ACTIVITY LEAD (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB30 January 2019
Helped many women and men with their purchases.
I learnt how to open/close the store as well as count float.
Management was great.
Had lots of fun working for the company.
Holidays were the hardest part about the job due to lack of staff.
Pros
Flexibly hours and very understanding
Cons
Long hours on feet
Easy job, bad management.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2019
Pretty good place to start off your retail career. Really enjoyed working there most of the time but communication between employee and management is close to non existent. If part-time hours are really unreliable and not being scheduled for weeks at a time is fairly common. Full-time employees also don't do much but sell.
Pros
easy tasks
Cons
fulltime coworkers hard to tolerate, unreliable management, unreliable hours
Extremely supportive management & coworkers
Shipment Processing (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON25 January 2019
I have only worked at La Senza for a little bit and have only worked a few shifts due to me being a seasonal employee but the workers and management at the Barrie, Ontario store are amazing and they make you feel welcomed and safe.
Pros
Supportive Staff, Good break times, postive attitudes
Cons
not enough shifts
Avoid working at La Senza
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 January 2019
Worst place to work! Very awkward environment. Management only cares about themselves. People will boss you around even though they’re not even managment. Too much gossiping and of course no team work! (Some) power sellers think they’re manager!

Only good thing is the pay and hours
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
Everything else
fun work environment
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 January 2019
I very much enjoy working here its fun and the atmosphere is great always looking forward to come into work the people here are friendly and always help find what your looking for
Regular Day
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 January 2019
Come in verify the objectives for the day as well as your personal objective. Being a part time seller you would have to spend your day at the cash and in the cabins since the full time sellers are the only ones on the floor. When you are talking to a client they don't want you to be with them they rather would like you to be cleaning up. Fun part is if some girls arent bashing you, you create good friendship and can create links between you and the customer. The happiest thing is seeing your client satisfied. Management poor didn't do the schedule on time, threatens when asked a vacation.
Pros
Links
Cons
Overtime not paid
Dois aimer la lingerie
Conseillère à la vente (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC13 January 2019
Apprentissage sur la lingerie
Travail d'équipe
Formation offerte
Pros
Travail d'équipe
I Would Give Anything To Work Here Again
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 January 2019
I absolutely loved working at La Senza. The store was organized, professional, and did their best to make sure working there was always easy and enjoyable. I would love to work there again.
Pros
Simple, organized, well-run
Cons
Customers are not always polite
Fun environment with friendly staff
Seasonal Employee/Event Helper (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL6 January 2019
I worked as an event helper for the Black Friday event. The staff was so fun to work with and made me feel super comfortable working there. I learned how to work in a faced pace environment but there was always someone to help out.
Pros
Friendly, fun staff
Productive work environment!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC20 December 2018
Everyone working here is very helpful and kind to new employees, and they make the learning fun. It is a simple job, but it has plenty of things to do all day.
Great place to work depending on management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 December 2018
Hiring manager was great, made it a fun and enjoyable job. A different manager was then placed in the store and made almost the entire staff leave. She was unfair and rude, it was no longer an enjoyable job.
Volunteer Storage Stocker
stocker (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 December 2018
I would sit in the back in the stock room of La Senza and I would organize the panties into bundles. I would then organize the bundles into bins categorizing them by the style of panties. I enjoyed the work there, and socializing with the other employee's was nice and casual, but the work that needed to be done was finished. There wasn't really anything I found difficult or unenjoyable.
*I was doing this for volunteer work, so I was not paid.
Amazing store to work at, great company!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB4 December 2018
I have to say one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I was treated with respect and empowered to excel in my position. The Lethbridge location has an amazing manager!!! She was fair, encouraging and positive! Just a great leader and person all around!!
Pros
Manager and staff!
Cons
Workinfnin the mall
Pretty Good
Sales/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2018
The job environment was fast-paced, really enjoyed the girls I worked with. Provided a really good amount of hours, management was flexible with scheduling.
Decent part time job
Sales associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 November 2018
Experiences depend on location and staff. can be enjoyable to work at providing you get along with fellow coworkers. However not much job security and hours can be almost non existant for part time staff.
Pros
good discount
Cons
co workers can be stressful
Enjoyed the overall atmosphere
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2018
Every day at work wasn't boring, and I enjoyed the time I spent with everyone, the management at the location are excellent people and care for everyone's well being. the hardest part of the job for me was making sure I was finishing my jobs at the appropriate time due to how slow I was with the task. While it was hard for myself, I can say that the time I spent there was well worth it and an experience that I wouldn't replace
Creative workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 November 2018
I enjoyed working at La Senza as it helped me to establish a connection with others. In addition I developed skills working with marketing as well as sales. I also enjoyed the workplace culture as it was creative and fun.
amazing!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB29 October 2018
So nice, super thoughtful team, however it was hard to stay due to the scheduling demands, but either way they were amazing to work with and I'm sure will be better off once they ae better staffed for their needs.
great learning environment
Sales Associate (Power Seller) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB southgate mall27 October 2018
Start the day with making a sales goal using the past week to make a prediction of how the new week would go. Basic selling skills and helpful tools to better my objective. It was a real team orientated atmosphere. Overcoming slow days or weeks in sales. Making customers feel confident and happy with themselves.
Pros
great discounts
Cons
not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.