La Senza Employee Reviews

fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON12 June 2018
no room for growth. empty promises. working holidays and most weekends. book off are not respected. other part timers are great to work with. visual merch is fun and well organized
Managers suck and girls can be catty
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2018
I worked here for 6 months. I had a horrible manager and some girls who work here are extremely catty and unwelcoming. I enjoyed working here until I was constantly bullied by my manager...
Pros
Fun place to work, 30% off discount
Cons
Rude, don’t schedule you right, not a friendly workplace
retail store
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON5 June 2018
working in store environment. team building with strong focus on customer service and of course selling. working in mall can be a bit demanding with high amount of interactions.
Untrusting
CF Markville Mall Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON2 June 2018
Once I got interviewed they talked about the job like it was a great opportunity to grow and advance. Once I got the job, (it was as a seasonal associate) I got one training day and one actual day of work. After that they claimed to have no hours to give me, and that they would contact me when hours opened up but it never happened. I feel like I was used just because they wanted a lot of workers on boxing day, which was the one day I worked.
Pros
Long breaks
Interesting
Seasonal sales associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 June 2018
Working there was actually a new experience for me. You definitely get to learn a lot more. La senza excellent work hours and the customers there are quite interesting.
Standard Workplace Enviroment
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 May 2018
Overall, decent work environment. At times, like most jobs, there are ups and downs. Regular Sales Associates are encouraged to leave the majority of the customers to the Power sellers though. They don't give proper breaks ( ex: a 30 min break for an 8-hour shift)
environnemen
CONSEILLÈRE (Former Employee) –  Terrebonne, QC25 April 2018
travail debout dans l'arrière boutique majoritairement du temps
service à la clientèle et Gérante très exigeante
Great
Sales and Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Pickering, ON18 April 2018
it's flexible, management is great and the atmosphere is welcoming. The team is amazing to work with! Unfortunately hours are not always guaranteed unless it's peak season.
Sales Associate
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON15 April 2018
The job is a lot to learn, but the people who work there are amazing customers a pretty great some days are better than others, but for the most part customers are great and really listen to you. Getting time off and trying to get a weekend off is extremely hard the weekends are the busiest time and the summers are very busy as well. Every day is different, I have learned how to work in a strong team setting and how to work with customers and handle certain work situations.
Pros
great location
Cons
always busy
Positive environment with an awesome team, and flexible hours
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB9 April 2018
I learned to work under pressure, and with customers which I feel in turn improved my customer service skills. Management was very helpful and understanding.
Benefits
Cons
busy

Want to know more about La Senza?

Ask a question
Best place to establish work ethic
Stock/Operations associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 April 2018
Hands down the most encouraging environment.
Flexible hours for all kinds of people, opportunities to continue up in the company, amazing pay for hard-workers, an opportunity for commission.
The coworkers are family, management always works their hardest to balance your schedule with theirs, and they always give you feedback on your work.
made some good friends
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB16 March 2018
The management team is great to work with. They treat majority of the staff with a lot of respect and are good about time off and availability. Its fun to be able to dress up for work as well.
i enjoyed the job.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 March 2018
everyday use to do same type of work but it was fun competing with others to complete the assignments as fast as possible but in organized way.
learn to work calmly at fast paced environment.
workplace was quite as all of the workers only concentrated on their assignments but it was really fun.
i did not feel job was hard at all as our supervisor was very friendly and always use to encourage us.
most i enjoyed was when we completed our assignment our manager remarks us and wish us good luck for next day.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
flexible hours
A fun environment that gave me confidence
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 March 2018
La Senza was my first job, it was terrifying at first; approaching strangers and asking about how they like their lingerie but you eventually gain confidence through these everyday slightly awkward interactions.
I walked away from this job by having the most confidence I've ever had in life.
Pros
Discounts
La Senza
Power Seller (Former Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK1 March 2018
Fast paced, exciting position. Only had one goal - to sell, sell, sell! The more you sell, the more you were compensated. Lingerie can be a daunting task for anyone but it was always made easier with knowledgeable staff and customers left happy with new goodies.
Productive, fun workplace, exceptional team and management
Power Seller-Key Holder (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC24 February 2018
I love the position that i am currently working as at La Senza. The team at this location is phenomenal and the management is fantastic. We each have individual sales contributions that are expected of us, in this competitive work environment. Working 30 -40 hours a week on a base wage plus commission has grown my capabilities greatly. Typically in an hour shift my sales contribution is approximately 2200 dollars. Contribution depends on hours worked/day. My job entails helping boost womens' confidence and assisting people with sizes. Aside from selling i am also a key holder and am responsible for opening and closing the store, receiving and processing shipment deliveries as well as executing floor sets and marketing changes.
Pros
Customer Connections, guaranteed hours, great team
Cons
inconsistent days off, no windows
Amazing atmosphere
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 February 2018
Working at La Senza was an amazing experience. It was a great way to integrate into the huge rushes of the Christmas shopping season, and it couldn't have been spent with a better group of people. Management is amazing, and the staff is great.
La Senza
SEASONAL CASHIER ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2018
Empowering environment, hands on training for cashiers, flexible hours, hours available on holidays, management is great, ability to switch shifts with others if unavailable
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 January 2018
Great work environment.
Fast pace.
Do not give that many hours.
Only gives good hours during the holidays, but other than that they don't give that many.
Only got about 13-15 hours b-weekly when it wasn't the holidays.
Nice employees.
Bonne organisation
Conseillère (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC25 January 2018
Mon expérience fût plaisante. La gérante du magasin était agréable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.