La Senza Employee Reviews

Avoid working at La Senza
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON21 January 2019
Worst place to work! Very awkward environment. Management only cares about themselves. People will boss you around even though they’re not even managment. Too much gossiping and of course no team work! (Some) power sellers think they’re manager!

Only good thing is the pay and hours
Pros
Pay and hours
Cons
Everything else
fun work environment
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 January 2019
I very much enjoy working here its fun and the atmosphere is great always looking forward to come into work the people here are friendly and always help find what your looking for
Dois aimer la lingerie
Conseillère à la vente (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC13 January 2019
Apprentissage sur la lingerie
Travail d'équipe
Formation offerte
Pros
Travail d'équipe
I Would Give Anything To Work Here Again
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON10 January 2019
I absolutely loved working at La Senza. The store was organized, professional, and did their best to make sure working there was always easy and enjoyable. I would love to work there again.
Pros
Simple, organized, well-run
Cons
Customers are not always polite
Fun environment with friendly staff
Seasonal Employee/Event Helper (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL6 January 2019
I worked as an event helper for the Black Friday event. The staff was so fun to work with and made me feel super comfortable working there. I learned how to work in a faced pace environment but there was always someone to help out.
Pros
Friendly, fun staff
Productive work environment!
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC20 December 2018
Everyone working here is very helpful and kind to new employees, and they make the learning fun. It is a simple job, but it has plenty of things to do all day.
Great place to work depending on management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pickering, ON17 December 2018
Hiring manager was great, made it a fun and enjoyable job. A different manager was then placed in the store and made almost the entire staff leave. She was unfair and rude, it was no longer an enjoyable job.
Volunteer Storage Stocker
stocker (Former Employee) –  London, ON4 December 2018
I would sit in the back in the stock room of La Senza and I would organize the panties into bundles. I would then organize the bundles into bins categorizing them by the style of panties. I enjoyed the work there, and socializing with the other employee's was nice and casual, but the work that needed to be done was finished. There wasn't really anything I found difficult or unenjoyable.
*I was doing this for volunteer work, so I was not paid.
Amazing store to work at, great company!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB4 December 2018
I have to say one of the best companies I have ever worked for. I was treated with respect and empowered to excel in my position. The Lethbridge location has an amazing manager!!! She was fair, encouraging and positive! Just a great leader and person all around!!
Pros
Manager and staff!
Cons
Workinfnin the mall
Pretty Good
Sales/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 December 2018
The job environment was fast-paced, really enjoyed the girls I worked with. Provided a really good amount of hours, management was flexible with scheduling.
Decent part time job
Sales associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 November 2018
Experiences depend on location and staff. can be enjoyable to work at providing you get along with fellow coworkers. However not much job security and hours can be almost non existant for part time staff.
Pros
good discount
Cons
co workers can be stressful
Enjoyed the overall atmosphere
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 November 2018
Every day at work wasn't boring, and I enjoyed the time I spent with everyone, the management at the location are excellent people and care for everyone's well being. the hardest part of the job for me was making sure I was finishing my jobs at the appropriate time due to how slow I was with the task. While it was hard for myself, I can say that the time I spent there was well worth it and an experience that I wouldn't replace
Creative workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON4 November 2018
I enjoyed working at La Senza as it helped me to establish a connection with others. In addition I developed skills working with marketing as well as sales. I also enjoyed the workplace culture as it was creative and fun.
amazing!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB29 October 2018
So nice, super thoughtful team, however it was hard to stay due to the scheduling demands, but either way they were amazing to work with and I'm sure will be better off once they ae better staffed for their needs.
great learning environment
Sales Associate (Power Seller) (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB southgate mall27 October 2018
Start the day with making a sales goal using the past week to make a prediction of how the new week would go. Basic selling skills and helpful tools to better my objective. It was a real team orientated atmosphere. Overcoming slow days or weeks in sales. Making customers feel confident and happy with themselves.
Pros
great discounts
Cons
not enough hours
Kind girls, Great enviroment, Team work oriented
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 October 2018
It was one of my favourite jobs because every day was engament with different types of women. At the end of each shift I felt amazing that I helped a women feel empowered or sexy. Due to the collection of sizes sometimes it felt unfair I couldn't help some woman. Although there would be a few women that came in with a lot of insecurities for their bodies, once they left feeling sexy, you feel great that you can make someone feel confident about themself again.
My coworkers were all about teamwork and we helped each other get tasks done together. That was another great thing I liked about working there. There was never too much of a work load that I handled on my own. Someone always helped me.
Pros
Positive attitude from coworkers and frequent teamwork to help get the tasks done
Cons
less hours for coworkers to rotate shift
Great place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 October 2018
Very fast past especially on holidays and long weekends also being that it is in a main tourist area, my experience was great and I learned a lot about bras and underwear
Best Company to work for.
Key Holder/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 September 2018
I am a key holder/sales associate at La Senza and I absolutely love the company! The management are always willing to work with you to make sure you get the best amount of hours to your liking and they always make sure the environment is safe and comfortable.

My management team always checked up on me to make sure everything is working out for me and always making sure that I am happy.
Pros
best employees, safe place, good pay
Cons
long hours, not enough breaks
Fast Paced
CASHIER (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON8 September 2018
Either always folding, hanging or cashing someone out, or just cleaning there was always something to do. Very Fast pace, fun to keep up, can be stressful on busy days.
Pros
All black
Cons
Wasn't allowed to wear comfortable shoes.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON29 August 2018
The job position itself is great. I always enjoy helping customers to the fullest. The work environment was not too good. The store manager and supervisors had poor leadership skills. The lack of support was the main issue in that workforce.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at La Senza. Our community is ready to answer.