La Senza

La Senza Employee Reviews

Canada305 reviews
The product is good but actually store isnt. Managment is bad and they dont train people probably and then just yell at everyone. Everyone just gossips about everyone including managers.
Pros
Learn alot
Cons
And it brought me to this and it won’t let me continue without writing at least 150 characters of a summary so I’m just writing random stuff because I really dont care about doing this
Cons
It was a great place to work, the girls were very catty tho and most of them were mean. It was very hostile work place at time and they never acted like a team.
Pros
Great customer
Cons
Rude coworkers
Everyone was so nice to each other. There was a competitive aspect when trying to meet daily sales goals, but everyone got along. Only reason I stopped working there was because the management randomly stopped giving me shifts when I had a completely open availability.
Pros
Friendly staff.
Cons
Hours cut for no reason.
La Senza is a great place to work! Female empowerment is huge within the company - it’s work but it’s a fun and loving environment. Helping women become more comfortable in their own skin is incredibly rewarding.
Belle entreprise qui focus sur les ventes et le service client.
Managers want full availability but only schedule you once a week or once every 2 weeks, they didn’t schedule me for 6 weeks in a row but claimed that I was getting lots of shifts part time for them is (3.5 hours a week)
I started as a key holder then moved up to management I loved my job but feel like parts of training were not as advanced as they should have been
But overall it was one of my favourite jobs and I still wish I worked there
When I was there it was commission based job and the training was okay. If you like sales based jobs and are very bubbly and can work in a target base job than this will be a job for you! I had a love hate with this job but made some good friends out of it!
La senza is part of L brands and is a great company to work with , all co workers and managers are very understanding and very friendly . We all work in a professional manner and although we are competitive we are also like family with each other and do our best to help support each other in busy times
I had suspicions of the manager be racial, I understand bag checks are mandatory but I noticed she let the fair skinned people walk away most times and would ALWAYS bag check anyone darker, I believe everyone should be bag checked. Management was very disorganized and the manager and power sellers I found very catty and conniving.
Lots to learn within the company. You learn a lot about customer service and sales working here. They are very sale driven. Employees were always very friendly.
- power sellers make commission while other associates don't
- very tense and competitive team environment

- high turn over rate

- often have to put in extra unpaid/unscheduled hours

- opportunity for pay raises/bonuses

- on-call shifts
Typically la senza is fast paced, especially on the weekends or during big sales. its important to stay focused and keep a level head while empowering woman and still selling merchandise. ive learned so many skills from working here. how this job defiantly helped me gain confidence in my selling skills and my customer service. everyone there is like family and we are all very close. Love this job.
Cet emploi a été pour moi une bonne façon d'intégrer le marché du travail. J'ai beaucoup appris.
Loved working at La senza. Lots of fun and great co workers. Discount was nice as well. Made great connections with customers and loved helping them and learning about the products.
bon emploi etudiant, parcontre tres peu de reconaissance et assez stressant.
La senza was fast paced environment due to the Holiday. The workplace was overall a friendly and welcoming environment. They took time to show me tricks to help improve my sales and taught me some tricks on how to keep product properly maintained. Overall my experience was a pleasant one and i"d recommend working here.
It is a fast paced environment, prices/deals are great for customers. I was a power seller so I made commission and I would say that was the only good part about working there. Management is terrible any issues you have with anyone I suggest you immediately report to hr , to protect yourself but also do communicate with your management to see if they care enough to help resolve your issues/concerns, you have no time for yourself because of the hours you work as a powerseller. 30hrs minimal per week; you have a weekly target to reach, if you can’t reach your target and you haven’t consistently they will demote you to a regular sales associate or fire you. Lastly they love to gossip (females work place) so be sure when you go in ; you get your work done and obviously be friendly to your co-workers and customers but also keep it professional! everyone that comes in is welcomed and greeted 30 secs within stepping into the store .
Overall La Senza is a great place to work. Everyone that I worked with was friendly, there was never a day where you would start a shift and not be asked how you are/how your day has been. The team is incredible and always supportive.
Management provides false promises. Stressful environment for sales targets. Lack communication from HO to store level. DM's are no help, condescending.