LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Review

View all LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions reviews

This employer is just awful
Bridal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 April 2019
If I could give them 0 stars I would. Treat their employees awful.
They tell you commission is part of the job when it is actually not.
They will fire you if you don't sell enough.
They watch everything you do on cameras.
Pros
Cons
Official response from LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions
5 May 2019

Unfortunately, this negative comment was posted by a past employee. We would like to clarify as follows:

Commissions have never been in place; however, bonuses have been rewarded for staff who pass their sales quotas. The point of working on the floor is to make sales. We have full and part time staff of about 20. And a very good reputation for over 18 years, and always busy.

The cameras are there for the prevention of theft and security purposes only. Never to “spy” on employees. This is an open store, everyone works within an open floor plan, and always side by side with their team, supervisor and manager. If you have nothing to hide the camera shouldn’t be of any concern.

Other LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Reviews

Productive, welcoming, Fun place to work!!
Sales associate/Bridal consultant (Key Holder) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 June 2019
I worked at LA Collection & I have nothing bad to say. The owners are amazing, super friendly, welcoming and very understanding.
Everyone at LA Collection works as a team and has fun! The atmosphere is great, as well as the experience you get from one on one interaction with customers!
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Weekends
Great place to work!
Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 June 2019
I’m proud to be a part of LA Collection because I learned a lot from accounting in a retail business. What I really like the most working at LA is the support of the owner and sharing all his knowledge about their business and in the real world of retail business. I do admire the Owner’s hard work, passion and dedication of their business. Even if I just stayed there for a month, I am thankful i can say that I really do enjoy going to work everyday! And it’s so great to work for a company that truly cares for their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.

LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Reviews by Location