LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Review

View all LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions reviews

Amazing company and great place to work
Seamstress (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 November 2017
It's unfair to read the negative comments from the employees that didn't work out for whatever reason.

I have been a part-time employee for over 2 years and I am very happy with not only my coworkers but also the company owner. It's not only in their nature to be good, kindhearted, and friendly, but they also offer excellent wages, bonuses and good health benefits compared to other retailers.

No company out there wants to lose a good employee after spending so much valuable time going through resumes, interviews, and not to mention the cost for advertising for a job opening.
Pros
Very successful company. The staff is amazing and huge selection of dress designers.
Cons
Very busy place and sometimes overwhelming by the amount of customers.

Other LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Reviews

Productive, welcoming, Fun place to work!!
Sales associate/Bridal consultant (Key Holder) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 June 2019
I worked at LA Collection & I have nothing bad to say. The owners are amazing, super friendly, welcoming and very understanding.
Everyone at LA Collection works as a team and has fun! The atmosphere is great, as well as the experience you get from one on one interaction with customers!
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Weekends
Great place to work!
Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 June 2019
I’m proud to be a part of LA Collection because I learned a lot from accounting in a retail business. What I really like the most working at LA is the support of the owner and sharing all his knowledge about their business and in the real world of retail business. I do admire the Owner’s hard work, passion and dedication of their business. Even if I just stayed there for a month, I am thankful i can say that I really do enjoy going to work everyday! And it’s so great to work for a company that truly cares for their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.

LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Reviews by Location