LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Review

View all LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions reviews

Productive, welcoming, Fun place to work!!
Sales associate/Bridal consultant (Key Holder) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 June 2019
I worked at LA Collection & I have nothing bad to say. The owners are amazing, super friendly, welcoming and very understanding.
Everyone at LA Collection works as a team and has fun! The atmosphere is great, as well as the experience you get from one on one interaction with customers!
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Weekends

Other LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 June 2019
I’m proud to be a part of LA Collection because I learned a lot from accounting in a retail business. What I really like the most working at LA is the support of the owner and sharing all his knowledge about their business and in the real world of retail business. I do admire the Owner’s hard work, passion and dedication of their business. Even if I just stayed there for a month, I am thankful i can say that I really do enjoy going to work everyday! And it’s so great to work for a company that truly cares for their employees.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 May 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.

LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Reviews by Location