LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Review

View all LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions reviews

Wonderful
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB26 October 2018
I have such great memories working at LA Collections I worked there for over two years and the customers were lovely and the staff were like my second family. Very understanding owners who listen to you and appreciate your work! The environment is very professional and creative the dresses are beautiful! I recently asked to come back to LA Collections and I was welcomed back with open arms and I'm internally grateful! I am so happy and proud to be working here again. Wonderful wages, great hours, fantastic staff and owners! If you want to make amazing memories, love what you do, have a good income, gain experience I would 100% recommend working here!
Pros
Amazing staff, competitive wages, good hours!
Cons
Very busy and at times overwhelming.

Other LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Reviews

Productive, welcoming, Fun place to work!!
Sales associate/Bridal consultant (Key Holder) (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 June 2019
I worked at LA Collection & I have nothing bad to say. The owners are amazing, super friendly, welcoming and very understanding.
Everyone at LA Collection works as a team and has fun! The atmosphere is great, as well as the experience you get from one on one interaction with customers!
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Weekends
Great place to work!
Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 June 2019
I’m proud to be a part of LA Collection because I learned a lot from accounting in a retail business. What I really like the most working at LA is the support of the owner and sharing all his knowledge about their business and in the real world of retail business. I do admire the Owner’s hard work, passion and dedication of their business. Even if I just stayed there for a month, I am thankful i can say that I really do enjoy going to work everyday! And it’s so great to work for a company that truly cares for their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions. Our community is ready to answer.

LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Reviews by Location