LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Reviews for Social Media Specialist

I'm very appreciated as an employee
Office Assistant/ Social media (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 March 2018
I'm a hard worker and I feel very appreciated for anything I do! This is a place where you can grow and stay with the company long term. If you're a hard worker and willing to learn. You can make career for yourself doing something fun in the fashion industry. I've learnt so much already and every day I learn something new! The owners are awesome to work for and they are extremely respectful and welcoming. They treat you like family and they make sure you feel comfortable.

They offer comprehensive training so that you can be a professional in your job position. On my first day they supplied me with a notebook and provided me with tons of information. However they did not overload me with information but they made sure I knew one task before moving on too quickly to the next. They also made sure I have all the right tools to do my job. They have great benefits and bonuses too!

The staff are also just as friendly and willing to help anyway they can. I really like working here and I've never been appreciated like this before. This is really great place to work if you 're a hard worker and you'll always be rewarded for working hard for the company.
Pros
Great working environment, water cooler