LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 May 2019
Great Place to work
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 October 2017
The most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like an employee, It feels like Family!

Management always try to listen to your needs and find ways to accommodate. They have been Great people to work for.

Great Pay,Benefits, and Bonuses as well!
Not a nice place to work, always hiring for that reason
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 September 2017
Not a very nice place to work. I feel like you're always being watched on the in-store camera to make sure that you're doing everything that you're supposed to, and the employer's are not very friendly. They're very pushy there for sales and they let almost everyone go that they hire within a short time as that is why they're always hiring which is a red flag for a business. Very uncomfortable place to work and also unprofessional.
Cons
Many
Official response from LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions
3 October 2017

We at LA Collection strive to offer our employees a safe and enjoyable work environment. Cameras are set up as a way to monitor theft prevention, not to monitor employees. We are sorry you felt management was too pushy, but in order for LA collection and other retail outlets to be successful, sales are a must. So if salespeople are not reaching reasonable sales quotas, then business suffers. I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers.

We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

LA Collection Management.

Worst empoyer ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 September 2017
Promised salary and benefits that could never been given. Took advantage of employees under "salary", used this term to make staff work long hours without proper pay. Owners were extremely unprofessional and talked about employees behind there backs. Notice how they are always hiring and don't have long term employees? These are the reasons why.
Official response from LA Collection Bridal & Formal Fashions
3 October 2017

We at LA Collection, offer top of the line wages and Life insurance, Dental, Health, etc benefits to all employees after 3 months, based on at least 30 hour work week. We do not force hours on any employees and work with them to reach a flexible and reasonable schedule. We are in the retail industry, and high staffing turnarounds are quite common. Many are students, or starting new families, or are moving on to better opportunities. However, we do have employees who have been with our company for over 15, 6, 4 and 2 years and still currently with us. We treat our employees with the utmost respect, as they are the driving force behind any successful business.

We wish you luck in your future endeavors.

LA Collection Management.