La-Z-Boy Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 993 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
You get 2 weeks of training in Oakville, which you have to drive on your expense everyday, then when you start at your store you realize there're more than enough salespeople as it is, selling on average less than 20K a month, not to mention its 100% commission based. They tell you that you have to make In-Homes to survive there, but when there almost no customers and so many salespeople on the floor it's just a waste of time, every month somebody leaves and 2 more people join.
Very laid back job
No money, Everyone is frustrated all the time.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more La-Z-Boy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at La-Z-Boy. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 993 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about La-Z-Boy
- How should you prepare for an interview at La-Z-Boy?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at La-Z-Boy? What are the steps along the wa…2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at La-Z-Boy?One person answered
- What would you suggest La-Z-Boy management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at La-Z-Boy?One person answered
- How much commission do the sales people make?
- Does La-Z-Boy require background check?
See all questions and answers
La-Z-Boy Reviews by Job Title