La-Z-Boy Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative4 reviews
Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 993 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
On any given day my main task is to ensure customers concerns are met and to reaffirm their trust in Lazboy products. I enjoy working cooperatively with the sales and management team to ensure these goals are met. The hardest part of my job is having to tell a customer that they cannot have service with a product as either the warranty has expired or there is no real problem with their furniture. The most enjoyable part of my job is solving a problem for a customer and hearing the joy in their voice when this is achieved. I also enjoy helping the sales staff achieve these results with their customer also.
Positive co-workers, Great product discounts
Negative or irate customers that have unrealistic expectations
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more La-Z-Boy reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at La-Z-Boy. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 993 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about La-Z-Boy
- How should you prepare for an interview at La-Z-Boy?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at La-Z-Boy? What are the steps along the wa…2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at La-Z-Boy?One person answered
- What would you suggest La-Z-Boy management do to prevent others from leaving?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at La-Z-Boy?One person answered
- How much commission do the sales people make?
- Does La-Z-Boy require background check?
See all questions and answers
La-Z-Boy Reviews by Job Title