La-Z-Boy

La-Z-Boy Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
La-Z-Boy is the best company I have ever worked for when it comes to management and company environment. Everyone is so kind, helpful, and inviting. They make you feel like family when you work there. I have had nothing but a great experience working there and have nothing but good things to say about the company.
It was a great company to work for and would work there again. I enjoyed everyone I worked along with and we all acted as one family. Definitely a family culture.
Good people
Poor pay

Not a lot of weekend time off

Not a great amount of ability to move upwards in admin

Management are easy to speak to

Owners are lovely people

Hourly rate is very poor for the amount you are responsible for admin
At the time when I worked at this location, I was the only Customer Service Representative for (2) locations. It was a lot of hard work but I enjoyed it most of the times. I really love their furniture and I would encourage people to buy, it is a good investment with good guarantees.
Pros
Great furnitures
Cons
Need more workers during the time I worked there.
I work Part-time evenings and weekend. A typical day would be going in collecting payment for deliveries, and putting orders through. Its a very good company to work for. The co-workers are amazing.
My typical work day here was answering phones, writing up sales bills, taking payments via person or over the phone. Handling customer serivce inquires, balancing the monerias machine at the end of the night, and receiving trucks into the system.
I learned what a great team really is, and when we all work hard things get accomplished.

My co workers were my favourite part of this job, they were always smiling, we all got along with no problems.

Management was another issue. The manager i worked for was fired, for obvious reasons that i wish to not disclose on this.

The hardest part of my job was leaving it.