La-Z-Boy

La-Z-Boy Employee Reviews in Vaughan, ON

Vaughan, ON3 reviews
At the time when I worked at this location, I was the only Customer Service Representative for (2) locations. It was a lot of hard work but I enjoyed it most of the times. I really love their furniture and I would encourage people to buy, it is a good investment with good guarantees.
Pros
Great furnitures
Cons
Need more workers during the time I worked there.
You get 2 weeks of training in Oakville, which you have to drive on your expense everyday, then when you start at your store you realize there're more than enough salespeople as it is, selling on average less than 20K a month, not to mention its 100% commission based. They tell you that you have to make In-Homes to survive there, but when there almost no customers and so many salespeople on the floor it's just a waste of time, every month somebody leaves and 2 more people join.
Pros
Very laid back job
Cons
No money, Everyone is frustrated all the time.
I liked working for La-z-boy Canada because it gave me a new experience working with customers over the phone as well as in person. I also added to my knowledge some basic words about furniture and materials need to build a sofa/chair.
Pros
discounts on furniture
Cons
not very good benefits