La-Z-Boy Employee Reviews in Vaughan, ON
Vaughan, ON3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 997 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
At the time when I worked for this company they were not as established as they are now. They have come a long way and I love their furnitures.
At the time when I worked at this location, I was the only Customer Service Representative for (2) locations. It was a lot of hard work but I enjoyed it most of the times. I really love their furniture and I would encourage people to buy, it is a good investment with good guarantees.
Need more workers during the time I worked there.
You get 2 weeks of training in Oakville, which you have to drive on your expense everyday, then when you start at your store you realize there're more than enough salespeople as it is, selling on average less than 20K a month, not to mention its 100% commission based. They tell you that you have to make In-Homes to survive there, but when there almost no customers and so many salespeople on the floor it's just a waste of time, every month somebody leaves and 2 more people join.
Very laid back job
No money, Everyone is frustrated all the time.
I liked working for La-z-boy Canada because it gave me a new experience working with customers over the phone as well as in person. I also added to my knowledge some basic words about furniture and materials need to build a sofa/chair.
discounts on furniture
not very good benefits
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at La-Z-Boy. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 997 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about La-Z-Boy
- How should you prepare for an interview at La-Z-Boy?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at La-Z-Boy?3 people answered
- What would you suggest La-Z-Boy management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at La-Z-Boy? What are the steps along the wa…2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at La-Z-Boy?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at La-Z-Boy?One person answered
- How much commission do the sales people make?
- Does La-Z-Boy require background check?
See all questions and answers
La-Z-Boy Reviews by Location