La-Z-Boy

La-Z-Boy Employee Reviews in London, ON

London, ON6 reviews
I enjoyed working with La-z-boy.
The furniture and design program were awesome.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the designer. She was a pleasure to work with and loved the design program.
Both upper management & work colleagues are amazing. People don’t leave. Pay structure is very good. I have worked at high end establishments that expect you to look after all the ordering, arranging deliveries, customer problems, receiving furniture when it arrives. Lazboy has staff that look after all of this. You do your job...your not expected to do things that are not on your job discription.
Pros
Best place to work.
Cons
Furniture is amazing & mechanism is American made. Every new product that comes in, I would like delivered to my home. My home won’t fit anymore furnishings.
This was a great company to work for. I learned the sales process here and realized that it works. My manager is extremely helpful and co-workers also The most enjoyable part of my job was closing the sale.
Pros
free lunches on Saturdays
Cons
Straight commission
Typically I would open email and review credit card statements, and continued on from there with my day. Paying suppliers, data entry, cross checking invoices to receiving.
Pros
great people
Cons
not enough wage
The owners are good people. I like the job I do. The people I work in direct contact with are really nice people.
In seven years of work I learned on this place how to do a good job and they are good employers. enjoy my work experience is the best position My co-workers are the best, I love work for this company.
Pros
estability if you are a good worker
Cons
no a full time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at La-Z-Boy?