La-Z-Boy

La-Z-Boy Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON

Kitchener, ON4 reviews
Great retail sales environment; positive people; good culture; highly professional. Excellent quality furniture to market; lots of marketing and promotions; constant awareness.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Every weekend
La-Z-Boy is the best company I have ever worked for when it comes to management and company environment. Everyone is so kind, helpful, and inviting. They make you feel like family when you work there. I have had nothing but a great experience working there and have nothing but good things to say about the company.
There is always something going on, here at La Z Boy. Everyday you learn something new. The Staff in super friendly; enough to call them your second family. They're super flexible when you need a day off here and there. Mind you, there is a lot to learn and remember as an Administrative Assistant, but once you've done the same thing 100 times, it all becomes second nature.

Overall, this is a great place to work if you're only looking for part-time, especially for students looking to get admin experience!
My typical work day here was answering phones, writing up sales bills, taking payments via person or over the phone. Handling customer serivce inquires, balancing the monerias machine at the end of the night, and receiving trucks into the system.
I learned what a great team really is, and when we all work hard things get accomplished.

My co workers were my favourite part of this job, they were always smiling, we all got along with no problems.

Management was another issue. The manager i worked for was fired, for obvious reasons that i wish to not disclose on this.

The hardest part of my job was leaving it.