L'Oréal Employee Review

Multicultural environment great atmosphere
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  DUBAI26 September 2012
A typical day at work was working closely with the general manager from a to z daily tasks.
I was very close with all my division with the product managers, marketing manager and had a great professional & friendship with them and looked forward to going to work each day, as the executive secretary for the division, I created a positive and open relationship with all and was always happy to help them with presentation, brochures, pr kits and other tasks that may have needed my assistance.
It was a great challenge working closely with different distributors, organizing all aspects of fashion week,film festival and organizing our distributors meetings and presentations and was happy with the end result with an impeccable end of year appraisal.
Pros
excellent and fun environment

Other L'Oréal Employee Reviews

un environnement sain et professionnel
Directeur de comptes (Current Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON17 April 2018
c'est une entreprise humaine, dynamique et très professionnelle ou les compétences et les valeurs humaines sont les seules critères d'évolution.
Pros
évolution professionnelle
Exciting place to challenge yourself
Product/Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 April 2018
Super fast-pace environment. Always working on new and challenging projects. Surrounded by talented, creative and passionate people. A great place to learn and develop your skills sets.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at L'Oréal. Our community is ready to answer.