L'Attitudes Salon and Spa

L'Attitudes Salon and Spa Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Always a fun and happy place to work. Met a lot of great people. Learned a lot from some really talented stylists. Hardest part of the job is the fact that it’s located in the mall
Definitely one of the worst places I have ever worked for. Very unprofessional, zero respect and management is horrible. No benefits at all, no matter how long you've worked there or your position, harassment and workplace bullying occurs on the daily and no form of recognition. I did meet a few people that were great to work with but I left the job due to the toxic environment.
Pros
Dealing with new customers was great.
Cons
Toxic Environment
I enjoyed working for this umbrella company because the people were so friendly. The inventory was a bit messy but the manager let me clean it up during my work hours because she knew I liked to organize things according to my preferences. Usually I would have to stand at the desk however the manager liked a more social environment.
I hated working here most of the employes were snobby and I also got bullied a lot too. Some of the things they would say was also considered racist so be careful
Pros
Sometimes busy
Cons
Long hours, staff.
Great culture, enjoyable, kept busy. Everyone was really nice and were flexible with hours. Management was approachable and always understanding. I enjoyed it very much.
Pros
friendly workspace
Cons
always on feet
This company will help you achieve your goals.

Daily tasks are completed fairly.

I learned so much working with the staff about cutting, colouring and chemical services.

hardest part of the job was getting too close with staff as friends

most enjoyable part was learning things i didn't learn in school
all the hairstylist and aestheticians are great to work with. the manager at the time was amazing. unfortunately, upper management wasn't the greatest.
Every day is different in a salon, different clients have different needs and personalities, you need to be able to adapt to each client. Great coworkers, I love that I get to meet new people everyday, and make people feel great about themselves. The hardest part about working in a salon, is the drama. A lot of woman working together tends to bring a lot of cattiness and gossip, but I just try to keep out of it.
Put away clean towels, emptied the dirty towel baskets, shampooed clients, applied color/highlights(both cap and foils), prepared clients, kept salon clean, stocked salon products, greeted clients,perms, and much more.
Pros
Always meeting new people
Cons
Sore feet at the end of the day
Its a great place to work if you already have a clientele base,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L'Attitudes Salon and Spa?
-work hours are from 2 -9 on weekdays and open to close on weekends
-Ive learned how to deal with all sorts of customers, different hair and spa services and different payment procedures

-Management is diverse, fair and open minded.

-co-workers are friendly, hard working and kind

-Hardest part of the Job- Trying to please eveybody

-Most enjoyable- seeing a pleased client
Pros
great way to connect to others
Cons
work in a mall