Kyocera Document Solutions Canada Ltd Employee Reviews

3.5Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Great colleagues to work with and mandatory monthly philosophy meetings
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC13 May 2014
I will start my day with checking my e-mails, replying them, discussing with technicians if I have any questions and checking in with the office administrator on toner orders, customer invoices etc. Then I will make follow-up calls. Afternoon is spent in the field, visiting customer, meetings, and establishing new contacts. I close my day with preparing proposal, entering the contacts into my CRM.
I learn to establish and to understand the needs of my customers, in order for me to fulfill that need through Kyocera's solutions. We have 2 levels of management. I am under the immediate branch management, and another level is in the head office in Missassauga, ON. My GM is easy to converse with and the go to person for sales strategies. My co-workers are great to work with. The hardest part of the job is to close deals, as printer/copier business is a competitive one. The most enjoyable part of the job is to meet new people every time I go out and to get to know the many kinds of businesses out there.
Pros
good office environment to work in
Cons
has to meet quota every month