Kuntz Electroplating Inc

Canada46 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

placeemployeegoodpaydayjobtimepeople

Good group of employees . Too much unfair management practices at times .

If you aren`t afraid of hard work and getting dirty , this is a job for you . Fun group of co-workers for the most part . Work can be very repetitious and can cause strain and pain on the body . Decent wages and benefits although not as good now as they had been in the past . Non-unionized which works well for the most part although can lead to unfair work practices at times where seniority etc are not always recognized as they should be .

Pros

good benefits and decent pay

Cons

some mandatory overtime, Non-unionized with sometimes suspect work and labor practices . MOL involved from time to time.

Fantastic Company

KEI is an awesome company to work for and work with. They look out for their employees and take great care of them. Renumeration should be based on required skillset to perform position as even a general position has differing duties and responsibilities. Going that extra "Green Mile" does payoff at KEI. Hard workers are, of course, preferred as no one likes to work with a "Slacker". Kuntz rewards those who perform over and above expectations, if you want to be successful in your position. You get what you give.

Pros

Weekly pay, Full Benefits, Free basic uniforms (pants and shirt x 5) annually, Free prescription safety glasses biannually, PPE provided. Internal available job postings. Paid breaks.

Cons

Not the place of employment for those with respiratory difficulties and allergies to hard work.

Insights into Kuntz Electroplating Inc

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Na

Great place to work, very good benefits and packages as well, great place for advancement and ability to have a great work life balance also great management

Kuntz Electroplating treats its employees well

Good place to work. Employs very good people. Lots of opportunities and the benefits are great. Sometimes the decision to promote from within is questionable. Favoritism and unprofessionalism is pretty obvious.

Pros

Great pay and benefits. Good people. Family owned and operated.

Cons

Favoritism and unprofessional conduct of certain supervision/management

Fullfilling role

Family owned company specialising in metal finishing of automotive parts to OEM sector Challenging and fullfilling Supportive and encouraging management team Employee wellness, social events

Pros

Good salary

30 year employee

I've been privileged to work here for over 30 years! Great company, owned by a great family; with fantastic co-workers I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.

Pros

Company social events eg. free pizza days, bbq's, Christmas parties, shopping trips, picnics, etc.

Cons

Miss our benefits of yesteryear! (1990's) E.g. When benefits were 100% paid, vacation time (6 weeks plus vacaton), monthly incentives, yearly wage increases.

Cool parts made by cool people

What made Kuntz a good place to work were all my co-workers, they are the real mvps of the company! All automotive parts came in looking rough and between everyone we were able to make them shine.

Pros

3 20 minute paid breaks.

Cons

Mandatory overtime with last minute notice.

good place to work

polish and repair bumpers take out defects, keep area clean and safe to working. working as a team member with some good guys

Pros

good benefits

Cons

dirty job.

A clean work place.

This place was decent, I was young at the time but I managed, I am looking for a job urgently, I want too save up enough money for me too move out of my parents when I'm 18 which is in a couple of months.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kuntz Electroplating Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement