Kung Pao Wok

Kung Pao Wok Employee Reviews

coworkers were nice but customers are very rude. the hours are flexible and the boss is nice if you work well. the boss doesn't pay for the breaks and the pay is always late.
the boss Li is a horrible person. do not recommend him as a boss at all. Beyond unprofessional. you get one 15 minute break per 8 hour shift and basically have to beg to use the bathroom. |Some of the rudest people work in the kitchen side including Li's parents who have no respect for anyone.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
everything
the staff was very nice we felt like one big family. i got to gain a lot of experience with customer service, cooking and cashier. I helped training all new employees.
The manager was very nice when I first met him, he taught me everything patiently. I am a quick learner, so I get everything in the workplace within two training days. I learnt how to understand each customer's needs and their wants in short time, and the reasons do we need to smile all the time to the customers.
Pros
Free lunch, flexible work time
Cons
Few hours
Maintained high standards of customer service during high-volume ,fast -paced operations and built loyal clientele through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation. communicated clearly and positively with co-worker and management. I enjoyable part of the job is with co-worker nice relationship.
Pros
freidly with co-worker
Cons
n/a
A good experience to communicate and serve people Get the skills to remember and finish different stuffs in same time, because sometimes it is really busy in Mall.
Pros
10% mall discount
  1. Employee reviews