Kuehne + Nagel Employee Reviews

Found 82 reviews matching the search See all 1,913 reviews
High compensation Low moral
Private (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 August 2018
Very pleased with compensation package.
Very displeased with the work environment and managements lack of integrity and leadership skills.
Overall a company to work for short term. There are many other companies offer the same product that offer excellent compensation and far better and accommodating work environment.
Do yourself a favour and find an employer you're excited to work for and one that's excited to have you.
Pros
Compensation, work/life balance
Cons
Management, hostile environment
Very good overall
Airfreight Import Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 November 2018
It is a very good company to work for with a lot of career opportunities within the company. Management is good and work balance as well. Flexibility to work from home sometimes and good opportunities and benefits.
Pros
Flexibility, Work Athmosphere
Cons
Not compatitive salary, Stressfull athmosphere at times
nice place to work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2018
Nice place to work. You will have every tool of the industry to sell. Colleagues are very helpful. Salary are average. Lot's of training to improve the individual's skill
Best job I ever had
Dock Supervisor/ operations manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB2 December 2018
This is a company that actually cared about it's employees. Gave me all the tools and opportunity to succeed. Very sad day when they closed their Winnipeg operation.
Pros
Advancement opportunities and regular 8 hour work days.
Ordinary workplace
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 September 2018
Work starts at various times. New database. Management is so-so. Culture has its own personality. Hardest part is the contractual assignment. Enjoyable part are co-workers.
Fast paste office, you meet new people everyday.
Administration/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 December 2018
Good Company to work for but my department got outsourced
Very busy office.
Job culture mixed
Hardest part of my days work is when the system is down you have to do everything manually.
The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people daily
great working environment
Various Temp Agencies (Former Employee) –  Brampton15 December 2018
Great working environment while I was there. Simply cause its some what difficult for anyone to brother u when you have trailers load and unload. I also enjoyed the afternoon hours of my shift.
Pros
great working hours and environment
Cons
boss
peaceful environment
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 November 2018
Good environment to work. Packaging area is well cleaned and well managed. Co-workers help the new workers in adopting the new environment. Supervisor maintained all the operations very well.
Knowledge is power
Data Quality Coordinator/Performance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 June 2018
One of my favourite companies I have worked at. Company always willing to educate and train their staff for current job functions as well as possible future jobs.
Pros
Endless training, advancement
Cons
no cons
Kuehne-nagel provided employees with competitive pay and very good benefits at the time of my employment.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 January 2015
A typical day at work as a supervisor started with managing the workload depending on headcount for that day. Entering payroll hours, production matrices and health and safety issues. Employee evaluations were assessed on ongoing basis as per performance output and attendance. Evaluations were given as a 6 month review and then annual review for a pay raise based on company performance overall. Forklift training was provided by supervisors as instructors in class room theory and practical. Ensured our work area and warehouse designated are was kept clean. Investigated and wrote up reports on any in house MME and personnel accidents. Covered for my manager in his absence.
Pros
Wonderful CEO, Great benefits and pay, Company subsidized events, BBQ days, Christmas parties for employees and families
Cons
Needed more rotation between supervisors in various depts to learn other businesses.
Agradável de trabalhar
Assistente Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC.22 November 2018
Empresa que zela pelo bem estar de todos os seus funcionários.
I like working there, you get to work at your own pace and room to grow
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2018
I like working there, you get to work at your own pace and there is room to grow. I work with a lot of people everyday and learn new experiences that I would like to use to further my career.
K+n
CTI Project Manager (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 August 2018
Very Good company to work for. Integrity in business dealings. People very professional and knowledgeable. Considered to be one of the best places to work worldwide.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Can be stressful with deadlines.
no fun at our workpalce acutually.
Import Operator (Former Employee) –  C1924 October 2012
first thing i needed to do was to reply e-mails from our clients and overseas colleagues. after that usually it past two hours, then booked all new shpts from our system from KN overseas. those were all of morning stuff. after one hour lunch time we started our afternoon work at 1pm to 6pm. it was more busy, because most our colleagues overseas started to work, we had to contact with them time to time to solve some previous problems. i thing the hardest part of the job was our overseas colleagues couldn't cooperate with us in some complex situation, which we had to report them to our Branch Manager. the most enjoyable part was we could spend 3-4 days tour with our colleagues once one year and could have 7-8 National holiday. I have to say Logistics in China is a really tugh job with lower salary with higher pressure.
in this situation i've learned lots of new knowledges.
Pros
have our family medicine insurance
Cons
high pressure
Was very productive,great work associates ,great attitudes
warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON2 December 2013
had a ten minute meeting with the team ,from supervisor.
Our duties were relayed to us,and we went and properly did maintenance check and sign out machine for the job.
Was a very good team ,we all helped one another to achieve the assignments given
Hardest part of job was shipping appliances for it required a special truck and because of product cost it was important that no damages occur.
I loved coming to work for the friendly enviorment...A great supervisor that was strict to the rules yet a kind aproachable guy that was able to communicate with his employees.
Pros
Great benifits, an xmas meal and other functions
Cons
Could be stressful at times when time demands were put on us...
Would have been a Gem!
Inside Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 April 2018
I thought at one point this employer would be where I stayed and built my career however when things went south in my personal life, the company wasted no time in "restructuring" and essentially laying me off at my biggest time of need.
Good
Logistics Coordinator, Order Fulfillment (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON15 June 2018
I was on to third party payroll of this company. but still i would say its a good company.But they have done some false commitment. So i left the company and move on.
Nice Global company
Directeur National (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2018
I enjoyed my stay with KN. Some time to big. But nice solid employer
If you want to work hard then the world is open and if you want to advance you may need to relocate
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Global
Good place to learn but really bad for professional
Sea freight coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton , AB19 November 2016
Micro management, no initiative allowed, really bad team, if you dont go and complain about your collegues you are bad employee.
pretty bad pay and benefits package. No pay raises after a year.
Also get lesser pay as woman for the same job then man.
Pros
Good start up place. Good training program
Cons
Micro management, not interested in customer service
average
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 October 2017
somewhat long hours..................
its one of the location has worse management-that's courtney park and edwards drive...they abuse people to fulfill their clients requirements.....they are simply not professional and fair

i worked in the top level management of its steeles n advance blvd location...awesome...heaven place to work...perks and incentives comes frequently...happy and great people...but on the floor in d warehouse i know same thing supervisors yell on people regardless...unacceptable behaviors