Kuehne+Nagel

Kuehne+Nagel Employee Reviews

Canada124 reviews
Industry disrupters and business cycles have a big influence on the workforce layoffs.

Management changes every 4 to 5 years; which effects continuity of long term business strategy.
Company is very good Just some members of management make it look bad Very unfair and discriminating DCM is very unfair and only goes with what he hears from others Not observant or available at all HR is very very biased there is no urgency in HR Takes forever for HR to get back unless keep bugging for weeks or months
Pros
Free coffee. Good pay
Cons
Harassment and discrimination by some managers and supervisors.
Excellent staff members with excellent management. No body force you to work hard, very relaxed job. You can shift to other departments of the work if you want to. Cool environment to work.
wasn't in the desired field. The jobs was fun and I was able to see my impact on the company through numbers, but there was no passion to continue there
In the two years I worked there I didnt get a single raise. The work load and expectations just kept increasing, for the same pay. The only upside is there are full medical and dental benefits after 6 months of work.
Very dissapointed with some situations that the management do not handle very well. Example salary increase, boots provide it, we are still waiting for it.
Good place to work. Wage/hr and the amount of work doesn't match at all. Forklift were maintained. Workplace can be stressful sometimes but Operation team always try to help you out.
Clean and nice environment new equipment and high quality service, high safety margin , clean and tidy cafe teria , free parking facilities , excellent management
Started as a temp worker was hired shortly after probation as full time after some time I was promoted too lead hand than a year later Supervisor. They develop
it was whatever it was good place to learn how a packaging company do thing to make their business increase profits but it was very slow paced job. kk
The operations management team at this company was very good. Managers were open and fair towards floor Associates. I was pulled from the floor and given a project to work on when I indicated that I needed a more challenging role.
very productive and engaging. Multicultural, hardest part is when there are loads of orders. Most enjoyable was the coffee breaks. A typical day included sorting and picking.
This the worst company I have ever worked. Management treat their workers just as slave. They hang on employee's shoulder. Your are always followed even while going to washroom or drinking water.
Good place to work overall. You can have opportunities to grow , positive environment and for them your safety is their first priority. Had a wonderful experience.
Kuehne + Nagel was a great place with great management, coworkers, and an overall supportive atmosphere. Good pay, your breaks are given to you, and great
The productivity of the team you work with will determine the overall experience. However, my supervisor and manager at the time were very fair and reliable.
It's a good friendly company,
Learning to pack was interesting

Great people,

Not a bad wage

I enjoyed the job very much

Being timed was the part I did not like
the company is too flexible , i like the work they distribute us .
moreover , workers are too good they always help us .

give guidelines about how work can be done in smart way
I was in packaging, with minimal experience, but had a powerful work ethic. Some older women co-workers, and many that were young adults like me made up the 3 line teams. Only about 3 men present, and we were put to the most strenuous work on packaging lines of Bell products, and one thicker and hard working woman. I worked fast and hard, b/c I'm professional, but when exhausted by 1/2 day, they expected me to continue like a robot. After several days, no one switched, so I jumped onto lighter work and stayed there. No one gave me a reason to go back besides my gender. I was never a massive, strong man. Just slim, but able bodied enough like the rest; the rest were just selfish and avoided any tough work in their lives. After weeks, the dept lead conducted a meeting saying no ONE person is to have all that work funnel to them (me, since all the other men quit or changed depts). But the next day, it was back to the same things and she claimed I had to do the hardest work, rather than split it. I got occasional work in a different dept, but would be back in packaging. After a few months, I was let go after a shift and they bad mouthed me to the agency, rather than talking to me at all.

And that Lead made a sexist, classist snide comment about some ready made food I was eating at lunch, and that I must SO be single.

No chance for training and advancement if you show interest. Some leads goof off behind the computers, or make errors in our chosen product duties, forcing us to undo everything we did and re-doing it.
This is not a company that you feel good about going to work every day. Every day they push you more and more to work harder and harder. They ask everybody to come to work 2 or 3 hours earlier every day and to stay 2 or 3 hours later every evening. Not a good company if you have a family. Eveyday they have a meeting 3pm where they threaten everyones job.
good company. fast pace environment. High pressure to service clients. very lean on staff. Expect alot from less people. enjoyed my time here and learned alot