KTI Limited

KTI Limited Employee Reviews

Canada27 reviews
A friendly and energetic environment to work. All teams are highly skilled and knowledgeable in their field. Work ethic is very important at KTI. I really enjoy working at KTI.
Enjoyable place to work, friendly culture, great work environment.
Managers will listen to employee's concerns and or ideas.

Benefits are good, pay compensation could be better.
Collaborative work environment with everyone pulling in the same direction, including senior management.
Company very supportive of all staff during this tough period with Covid-19.

Strong emphasis on building positive culture around teamwork and customer first initiatives.

Staff encouraged to pursue additional training and advancement as part of personal development objectives.
Pros
Great culture
KTI provides an engaging, challenging, fast-paced work environment. Dedicated, talented teams work collaboratively to drive results and change. Culture promotes growth with opportunities for internal mobility and provides great learning opportunities.
KTI is a rapidly growing and evolving organization. Management are continuously seeking out innovative ways to streamline operations and improve the overall customer experience. The workplace culture is very inclusive, welcoming, and team-oriented. One can expect a fast-paced, challenging, and rewarding experience with this organization.
A supportive and progressive company. The work is challenging and I get to see the company grow in new directions. I look forward to continued work with a great cast of characters.
KTI is a growing company driven by excellent ownership and senior management. The history and long standing with our vendors and the trust of our customers allows KTI to grow providing more opportunities for the entire team. Work is challenging and rewarding and with a positive attitude and good work ethic, KTI provides everything I expect to make each day rewarding.
KTI Limited is an exciting company and place to work. It has a proven record of success and growth and continues to seek new opportunities to enhance its strong line of products and services. It is through this growth that employees continue to develop professionally and are provided opportunities to expand their knowledge within their current roles or by advancing to more senior roles with the company.
KTI has a very inclusive and welcoming culture. Newly appointed President is doing an excellent job to take company as well employee's growth to the next level. Being a sales focused distributor, sale teams are very highly paid compared to the other staff.

+ Respectful co-workers and team environment.

+ No Micromanagement

- Training methods need to be improved for new hires.
Pros
Opportunities for advancement & growth, Free lunches & drinks, Open door policy.
Cons
Average Pay & Health Benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at KTI Limited?
The company is growing with many opportunities for individuals within the company and for new hires. A good mix of tenure with many employees having been there for several years and also several new hires within the last few years to add new perspective.
The people on my Team are awesome. Everyone pulls together and work towards a common goal which is to satisfy our customers and see the Company continue to grow.
Our Vendors and Customers are good to work with and I have been able to foster many close relationships over my time here.
What i enjoy most about the KTI atmosphere is the open minded corporate culture. I never feel micro-managed, and am always empowered to bring new ideas and suggestions to my team.
A typical day, involves managing my various duties, which I'm free to prioritize in the way I feel works best. I am able to work remotely most days, which is great for my current family situation.

When I'm at the office, the fully equipped gym/showers, make lunch workouts a great option.

The hardest part of the job is occasionally having to deal with the odd difficult customer. The most enjoyable part is socializing with coworkers after a long day.
Pros
Flexible work environment, open to new ideas
Cons
occasional long days
Great sales team. They don’t ask you to do anything they wouldn’t do. Also very fun to work with.

High performers with very strong work ethic. If you are looking to coast, this isn’t the place for you.

If you want mentorship by some seasoned sales professionals and are willing to push yourself you can be very successful at KTI.
Pros
Salary, leadership, mentoring, camaraderie
Cons
Work life balance, occasional travel requirements
Official response from KTI Limited
30 July 2020
Well said! We like to work hard but also have fun along the way as we celebrate our successes!
KTI is a great place to work. You will find a lot of talented and friendly people and opportunities to further your career. KTI location is a walking distance to major places (groceries, restaurants, medical centers, highway etc...). You won't regret!
My team is fantastic. My teammates are always willing to collaborate to solve a problem. KTI recently uses incremental innovation to stay competitive in this field, but more internal processes need to be clarified and documented. Less training sessions.
- Too much separation between departments.
- Staff are not treated the same across all departments

- Flexibility to work from home is not there but getting better due to Covid.

- No room for advancement.

- Sick days are not available, you work sick, use vacation or don't get paid.

- Vacation is capped at 4 weeks even after 20+ years.
KTI Limited is a family oriented company. The atmosphere is very friendly, positive and puts forth a common goal that we are all working to succeed together. The leadership team has provided me with many opportunities to learn new things and open my mind to new challenges. The pace can be fast but I always feel supported through and rewarded upon project completion. . KTI continually strives to do better for their customer and employees and find ways to better their processes. I feel very proud to be part of this company. There is no limit to KTI Limited's growth potential!
It is a great place to work with very nice and respectful people. The management has tons of knowledge and experience in different fields, which they gladly share allowing you to grow. The work environment is not stressful but fast-paced, which shows the growth and success of the company. I am happy to be part of it.
-everything is rush
-they are more interested in Net Suite then they are in the customers

-get it done now

-do not care if you are short handed

-people on vacation
Official response from KTI Limited
13 August 2020
Sorry you feel this way, but I can assure you that this is 100% not the case. Customers are the only reason we exist as a business and we are working hard to find ways to do a better job for them each and every day we show up to work. The recent Customer Centricity projects are great examples of this and are 100% focused on providing best-in-class customer service as we grow as people and as a business. Please feel free to discuss your concerns with your Manager 👍.
Great company to work for.
They acknowledge your hard work and dedication to the company and it's successes.

Good benefits packages.

Lots of extra "perks" that most companies do not give.

Willing to assist you in all aspects of your job.
Great workplace and environment, everyone is very supportive and understanding in helping you succeed and expand your knowledge. Management is always open to suggestions and willing to make changes that benefit all.