KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC logo
KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC

KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC Employee Reviews

Great job country people

Job was amazing being culturally brutal co workers brutal if you like hunting and fishing it’s the place for you you have to drive a pickup or you are an outcast lots of overtime if you want

Pros

Make lots of money and very interesting job

Cons

People are brutal and I’m a popular gye in a social setting

People are friendly. Good associate events. Great benefits. Great associate cafeteria facilities. Plenty of overtime if that's what you like! Would work there again . 😃

Eh not the best place but not the worst place

Worked part time for most of the year, learned that a lot of the other employees dont like it there and would leave if they were offered a better job. when i got put onto full time i was pretty much adjusted and was good till they rotated the shifts from nights to days and that killed me it was ok for awhile but the two week roation took its toll on my mental health and i was getting sleep deprived on the days and not being able to sleep on nights it was a bad system. The management was ok but i think what ended my carrier there was that me and one of the supervisors didnt get along, this person was always looking for something bad to happen. the pay was good for the work you did, the people were nice they gave me the inside track on how the factory worked and what alot of what the other reviews got alot right if you need money right away this place is pretty good for that but dont stay there you will just end up hurting yourself its a slow suicide, on a side note about the ventilation since you work really hard and you breathe in the metal particles your throat gets dry really quick and the water stations that they provide dont hit the spot so when you are drinking water normally you could chug a litres of water before you realise that you are doing that

Poor

Broke ankle in many spots, refused to fix issue with antiatigue mats, place was dangerous & greasy to work. Always tripping or slipping on mats or slick floors.

Not horrible

Not horrible as long as you don't mind a little hard work. It is a physical job. The people are awesome. The pay is not bad. The little perks are nice.

Pros

People, the perks, the benefits

Cons

Mandatory overtime

I greatly enjoyed my time I KTH work was easy the people I worked with was amazing! I had fun made friends. The only bad thing was not much overtime. Worked about 8hrs then shift was over.

I liked the work and the factory settings

The job was relatively easy. long hours but the pay makes up for it the management is pretty good I believe it needs some work tho and the atmosphere is good most everyone in there can get along with others

Not a good place to get back work

not a very good place to work I live close to Leesburg Alabama I need something close to home and I would really enjoy working for parkdale Mills incorporation

Great!

Worked for Absolute Catering within KTH Shelburne and they were wonderful to work for! The workload is great as well and the job is easy to pick up! Hours were great as well.

Great place

I worked there a few times through temp services I would love to be able to get higherd straight in. Its a physical fast paced job and keeps you busy hours are great and everyone is personable great place to work

Jobs at KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC

See more jobs

Terrible work place!

They put to much on each person! Management needs to rebuilt from the ground up! The whole environment is terrible!

Makes Car Parts for Honda

Responsibilities I had working for KTH were stacking car parts as they came off the machine and inspect them for quality insurance in a fast pace setting to ensure that weld department had enough parts to make the following day.

I loved my job. But it's extremely hard.

Very hot, lots of overtime. Very good money. Work and life does not balance well. But the money is worth it. It's definitely a young persons job. It's very physical. But they so graditude with several bonus' through out the year.

productive

Fun environment to work in. great people and management. LOTS of overtime and great pay opportunities . very nice place to work and a place to learn new manufacturing techniques

Every one is supportive and willing to help

Great place to work people are awesome and helpful, management is supportive and willing to listen. Lots of extra perks if you willing to listen. If you have any previous manufacturing experience it will blow your mind, the things that are done for associates and the community.

awful

They work you to the bone. mandetory weekends. mandetory overtime. threatening co workers. if you didn't get along with someone who was friends with manegmetn you would never get anywhere in the company I was harassed by a co worker and management sided with them because they were friends.

Pros

work out

Cons

awful management

Fun and fast paced

I enjoyed it but ultimately it wasn't the job for me. Favoritism played a role. Pay was really nice and I always enjoyed the overtime. I do miss working there, but it was for the best.

Hard work, good pay.

Without calling this place a sweat shop, I would say that it was a good place to work. Management was a bit disconnected from the employees and did not understand the demands they place on them.

Pros

Decent pay, great benefits

Cons

Long hours, expected over time.

same as any other factory

this was not the best or worst factory I worked in but it is on the bottom half of my list there are many bad things about this place one of my least favorite is the lack of organization

Pros

consistant hours and overtime

Cons

disorganized

its not bad

not a bad job lots of overtime and good hours just a lot of manual labour and work conditions are not to good its a nice place tho and you learn lots and new stuff

Automotive

Overall good place to work. Lots of training opportunities and the people are helpful for the most part. Great benefits for workers and lots of engaging activities for the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement