KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC Employee Reviews

Automotive
Associate (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON25 January 2019
Overall good place to work. Lots of training opportunities and the people are helpful for the most part. Great benefits for workers and lots of engaging activities for the employees.
Fun and Easy place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON28 September 2018
Overall great place to work. There is lots of overtime available and lots of training opportunities. The people there are great for the most part. Very fast paced.
Pros
Associate events, overtime available, Training opportunities
Cons
Lots of overtime
Terrible
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON26 September 2018
This job taunts you with the opportunity for a contract and then replaces you with someone who will work cheaper when it comes time for them to sign you on.
Kill the Help
Line Associate (Current Employee) –  Shelburne, ON20 March 2018
Kth stands for Kill the Help. There are some people in management that can do way better to make a more effective and functional work place for all. They don't care about their employees so the employees have stopped caring. I work there and would NEVER buy a Honda. Sorry not Sorry.
Pros
Cons
Forced Overtime, Standing up for 10 hrs, when injured at work they don't care nor want to claim WSIB for you.
Production Worker and material service (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON22 August 2017
Fast pace work, management was really good people, they treat there employees with respect, I learned how to work in a fast pace environment, working weekends a lot, that is ok also
Pros
Good salary and good benifits
Not a fun workplace and management is not very good
Worker (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON29 November 2016
It's just not very nice to work there and the people in upper management do not know what they are doing in that place and that is a major problem in my opinion and they should not be the people in the upper management position
Pros
This is the worst place that I have ever worked!! Ever
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON22 July 2016
Sad place to work and I'm sorry I wasted 2 years of my life there!
They don't value you as a human being, they use you and throw you away when they don't need you! It's just a terrible, terrible environment! Don't even bother trying to work there, it's going nowhere!
Cons
Good
Weld Production Associate CRV & CIVIC Models (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON15 July 2016
I gained automotive production experience in several areas welding parts for crv and civic models, worked all the overtime I wanted to
Japanese / Canadian automotive company
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON7 July 2014
The best managed company I worked for and very fair to all employees. Beautiful role assignment and goal oriented
Lots of opportunity to receive new training
Key Associate (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, Ontario15 November 2012
A typical work day would consist of various challenges that could possibly have major impact on a global perspective. The most challenging part of the job was dealing with extreme temperatures and working in a dusty environment. The most rewarding part of the job was a sense of responsibility to consumers regarding safety. Everyone worked well as a team and the management was receptive to new ideas and constantly had contests and competitions as an incentive for employees to reaach company's standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC. Our community is ready to answer.

KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC Reviews by Location