KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Kill the Help
Line Associate (Current Employee) –  Shelburne, ON20 March 2018
Kth stands for Kill the Help. There are some people in management that can do way better to make a more effective and functional work place for all. They don't care about their employees so the employees have stopped caring. I work there and would NEVER buy a Honda. Sorry not Sorry.
Pros
Cons
Forced Overtime, Standing up for 10 hrs, when injured at work they don't care nor want to claim WSIB for you.
Not a fun workplace and management is not very good
Worker (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON29 November 2016
It's just not very nice to work there and the people in upper management do not know what they are doing in that place and that is a major problem in my opinion and they should not be the people in the upper management position
Pros
This is the worst place that I have ever worked!! Ever
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON22 July 2016
Sad place to work and I'm sorry I wasted 2 years of my life there!
They don't value you as a human being, they use you and throw you away when they don't need you! It's just a terrible, terrible environment! Don't even bother trying to work there, it's going nowhere!
Cons
Good
Weld Production Associate CRV & CIVIC Models (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON15 July 2016
I gained automotive production experience in several areas welding parts for crv and civic models, worked all the overtime I wanted to
Japanese / Canadian automotive company
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, ON7 July 2014
The best managed company I worked for and very fair to all employees. Beautiful role assignment and goal oriented
Lots of opportunity to receive new training
Key Associate (Former Employee) –  Shelburne, Ontario15 November 2012
A typical work day would consist of various challenges that could possibly have major impact on a global perspective. The most challenging part of the job was dealing with extreme temperatures and working in a dusty environment. The most rewarding part of the job was a sense of responsibility to consumers regarding safety. Everyone worked well as a team and the management was receptive to new ideas and constantly had contests and competitions as an incentive for employees to reaach company's standards.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC. Our community is ready to answer.

KTH SHELBURNE MANUFACTURING INC Reviews by Location