KSG

KSG Employee Reviews

Canada96 reviews

commissionflexibleproductskillcultureteamopportunitygood

Freedom with competitive workplace

Good opportunity to make some money and learn how to do sales. Selling the product is hard but you can do it if you believe in your ability. The management is supportive and helful

Pros

You have full freedom and control

Cons

Have to stand for long shifts

Don't even THINK of working here!

Trust me… you are going to want to avoid working at KSG, and it’s sister company Up Fundraising, at all costs! The majority of KSG people work in field sales, which is an extremely difficult and unfulfilling entry level job. The top-down pressure to produce results leads to salespeople saying (and getting away with) just about anything to a customer in order to get a sale. Most salespeople last about a week before they’ve had enough.Working at Head Office is just as bad as they have created a negative and toxic environment that shows complete disrespect to anyone who dares to challenge the status quo. The turnover at corporate office is also off the charts as people quickly realize they don't want to work there or are quickly fired for not being totally obedient.Stay far away!

Pros

Some nice people work there

Cons

Terrible leadership, toxic culture, extremely high turnover

Insights into KSG

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Worst Experience

You are not a employ, you are an agent with them. Manager removed me from company group without intimation, which means you are out of the company. Pathetic experience

Pros

Cons

Will take an eternity to write. Never join.

I didn't start at KSG thinking this would be my career, but that quickly changed

I've been with this company for nearly a decade. I started filling in for an entry level person who was on leave, and never left! The culture is fun and fast paced. They reward hard work and exceeding goals. There is tremendous opportunity to move up quickly within the company.

Do not work here

This company does not deserve my time to write 150 characters about it. Very badly managed company. Need to help the new hires. The leaders are very egoistic.

Pros

Cons

Toxic leader

Productive and fun loving place

Beautiful working environment , management is really supportive towards innovative ideas , will recommend not to miss out on any opportunity working here.

Great place made some good friend

I worked over there for a very less amount of time. All over it was an okay experience for me, job culture is not so good and management is not so helpful.

Pros

Good Breaks

learn a lot

minimum supervision sometimes work overtime can learn a lot very fast-paced environment very strict sales targets employee appreciation easy to get the job

Management has no idea

The upper management does not know what is happening with the Representatives. There is a lot of fraudulent behaviour. Communication Is the biggest negative with this company. Clients are starting to see it now and jumping ship to competition.

Okay

Not an easy job to have. Lots of uncertainties. It is actually a good seasonal job. If you are natural at selling then this job is for you. However, not a permanent place to work.

Always a challenge since you can be selling more than 1 brand.

Work was scattered across Quebec, you never knew where you might end up. Also, you were monitored by your cell phone and they did not pay for your data plan.

Pros

Cons

Travel time

Great job

Working at knewsales group was one of my favourite job and i liked the daily targets of the job which gives you a meaning to work and hustle around more over the environment was amazing.

Bad

Poor management Poor application Will not recommend to anyone Higher authority do listen but manager won't They don't listen your problem No proper training

Flexiblity

good for fresh people. flexibility with your work and personal life. income is based on commissions. Overall no complaints with work culture or management.

Management is good and supportive. All team members are amazing people, supportive and encouraging. Group chat is on daily basis with a lot of motivation from the team.

Productive and friendly environment.

I guess it’s best place to work even when you are a fresher. Flexible schedule, lots of opportunities and good pay. Supportive management. Good pay structure.

Good Co-workers

Good place to work but there is a lot of pressure in managing people. I have been working here for 3 years . If we hit the targets it is always fun and makes us feel proud.

Fun and rewarding

Every project brought exciting and interesting workload. enjoyed every minute of this Job. Learned so much about marketing, sales, customer service and admin while in this position. Earned trust with employers and was giving responsibilities to supervise teams which built confidence.

Pros

Travel

Cons

lack of job security

Short Term Fix.

I worked on Primus so my review is only for their Primus program. I'll start with the positives. 1) The virtual team is supportive. 2) The base pay+commission structure. Now everything that's wrong with this job. 1) Poor product. The rates are in no way competitive. Worst customer service. 2) They don't hire you, they sign you as a private contractor so no benefits whatsoever. 3) No job security. You would not survive more than 2 months as full time. 4) No advancement opportunities. 5) Worst working conditions. Standing all day even in your break time you can not find a place to sit down as they do not give a stool with the kiosk. 6) Management doesn't care about you since you are not an employee. They will only communicate when they need something i.e overtime or filing in for someone else. If you need something they would never reply. 7) When you sign up, you will be promised 40 hours per week but you would never get near that number. You might get 35ish hours for the first week but after that it'll be below 30 per week. 8) this is not a proper job. Its a good short term fix for students but if you are looking for a full time job you should probably look elsewhere. How they operate is that they have their employees that are called team lead among the team, all other people are on contracts and are easily and quickly replaced. They have very unrealistic targets and when you do not hit your goals they stop giving you shifts. Their are team members who do exceptional good work and always exceed their targets but these are very few and the location where you work -

Pros

base pay+commission

Cons

worst working conditions, lying management, no job security

Unprofessional Management

worst company to work with. they dont even value their employees. you can make money since its commission plus hourly wage but the management is terrible too many unnecessary stuff and procedure to deal with. they consider themselves as professional but most of the managers you will have 20 years old people who dont know anything about professionalism. if your nationality is the same as managers and if you are lucky you can work there more than a month otherwise they will start pushing you to get sales even cut your hours without a warning. i have even seen their racist attitude on people including myself THIS COMPANY MUST BE BANNED FROM CANADA. they dont care about the ethics dont respect others nationalities only their own people and managers let them do fake sales even they know that its fake.

Pros

hourly wages + commissions

Cons

everything else

Good compnay

They had good work culture. Day starts with sales conference call, talking about last days numbers and target for that day. From time to time it gets challenging to hit target.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KSG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement