Kross Group

Kross Group Employee Reviews

New management with a fresh take
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 November 2019
After working with for a large automotive group in town for 7 years, I was looking for a fresh start, and I found it with Kross Group. They have allowed me to reclaim my personal life which I had lost while working morning and night with my prior job. I find they understand the value of work/life balance and I am so relieved to be working for them. The new management has made a great effort to turn the dealership around and are working hard to create a new work family here at Bow Mitsubishi. I'd recommend working at Kross Group to anyone who is looking for a tight knit environment with managers who are willing to help you get where you need to be. There are a few kinks to be worked out still from the takeover, but they are working diligently to find a team who is happy to be a part of the rising success.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturdays, friendly management, reasonable working hours
Growing company with proven leadership!
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 November 2019
I came into my job with very little sales experience and have been provided with multiple opportunities to grow and learn through both outside training sessions and on the job training and continued coaching. A great team focused atmosphere where individuals are encouraged to grow and thrive in an ever evolving industry! It's car sales so of course there are some long days, but management understands the importance of work-life balance and actually encourages it!
Pay is very competitive, with a fair base commission, and solid bonus structure for volume which allows for unlimited earning potential!
Amazing company, unbelievable benefits, exceptional management and awesome staff
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 November 2019
New management came into place, and the management is amazing. From the ownership down, they gave turned the dealership around and are committed to putting new people in place to ensure success.

Everyone from Reception, to sales, to service, to technicians are more than fairly compensated and get some amazing job perks. Management is keen on providing exceptional work/life balance and the hours of operation reflect that.

Overall, working for the Kross Group has been an exceptionally pleasant experience and although I cannot speak for the other reviews- I can say that things have changed significantly in the past 6 months and everyone in place now is committed to building the dealership, and the brand and changing the culture into a positive environment where people love to work, and people thrive in their positions.
Do not work here!!!
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 July 2019
the owners constantly lie to all the staff. in 2 weeks 3 sales manager 1 finance manger and 4 sales staff all left. this company doesn't know how to keep its word. DO NOT WORK here you will just be wasting your time.
fyi owers think they are smart but if so they would not have to lie to staff and customers.

NOTE: IF THE SALES MANAGERS ARE ONLY MAKING $2500 BEFORE TAX PER MONTH HOW MUCH WILL YOU MAKE???? LOL
Pros
nothing at all
Cons
everything top to bottom
Do not apply
Office (Former Employee) –  Calgary4 June 2019
Stay away do not apply at Bow they will just offer you a job and then a week later say they cannot offer you the job. Very surprised that they are allowed to hire as the first quarter did not do very well. DO NOT APPLY!!!
Run away before you even apply.
Employee (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 May 2019
Unless you want to dedicate your life to working all day everyday for very little money, deal with condescending management, who treat everyone like they are a replaceable number, and a never ending stream of new employees that receive no training, I would stay away from Bow Mitsubishi.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Everything.