Kromet International
View all Kromet International reviews

Kromet International

Kromet International Employee Review

Okay Job

Good job, was hot in the summer, good for students. The job always starts with not knowing what needs to be done in a day. After you have your job, it is smooth sailing, as long as you are working, the supervisors do not care.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great Place to Work

Great pay and great benefits. Kromet is a fast paced environment with lots of opportunity for personal growth. As with any job, you will be appreciated if you do your work to the best of your ability and show up to your job as scheduled.
Same roleSame location

Will not pay you for your work!

I worked there for 5 days. I was told my pay would be sent through email, and I have yet to see a penny from this company. This speaks volumes to me. I would never support or purchase products from an employer that doesn't pay it's employees. Tomorrow is Christmas eve to add more stress to this whole situation. Now I am wasting my time trying to contact someone regarding my pay I am owed, when I could be looking for gainful employment with an honest company. This is ridiculous! To say the least. Horrible company. Stay away

Pros

Cons

High turn over rate and won't pay you for your time
Same location

They just care about the numbers and if you look like you're working

IF you do decent numbers of parts and look like you're working they'll leave you alone.If not, they're not 'the nicest' per say.They'll blame you for their own technical issues.Management is very bad while your fellow workers and direct manager is good, but there's only so much they can do as they're on the bottom of the pyramid. Lack of formal training and communication.only positive is pay is decent and once you get the hang of things, you can get skilled.Handling the parts wasn't difficult as they're not heavy but not being allowed to sit down while you're waiting was the toughest part.Get reimbursed for anything you buy for work ASAP as they don't respond to emails when you're no longer employed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kromet International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement