Kroll Inc. Employee Reviews

A good learning environment but can be exhaustive
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Raffles7 April 2018
There is a lot to learn here. The job covers many jurisdictions and there are a lot of opportunities to travel. However, it is project based so you are expected to get the work done by the deadline no matter what.
Great People, wonderful place to work
Representative (Former Employee) –  Loveland, CO6 April 2018
I learned a lot at KROLL, pay was okay could of been better. Supervisor and the people were terrific, was sorry to go when the employment came to a close with lack of work. Made a lot of good friend there and still stay in touch with old Supervisors.
Not what it used to be
Analyst (Current Employee) –  NY22 February 2018
Learned a lot here initially and work-life balance was unbeatable, but the company has failed to change with the industry and is contracting/reorganizing. Most good mentors and managers have left, there is no transparency from the top, and researchers are treated as dispensable. Initiative and passion are not rewarded. Rampant culture of sexism, competition and greed.
good training
Business Development Director (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA19 October 2017
good to excellent training at a pre eminent firm
amazing co workers
very large office building
senses of humor
some extra demands outside of workday could be tricky to balance a 40 hour week, ie early meetings and networking dinners
nice international offices
dress code
A typical day at Kroll
Associate (Former Employee) –  北京市8 September 2017
working there is boring. but you have to get used to it because the nature of consulting. you are on several cases at once, and your case manager will assign you tasks, mainly litigation research or new search. you go to meetings with team mates and case manager, divide up the work, write the report and turn it in.
Excellent
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  India3 August 2017
Work atmosphere is very challenging & employees welfare is top priority. You can work at your own pace but deadlines should be strictly followed. Friendly managers & very supportive.
Challenging and Stressful
IT Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN5 June 2017
I worked here during a period of two corporate mergers and a corporate buy-out. It was a very good place to work before then but required 24x7 dedication to your job. I can not speak to it now.
Productive and growing oppurtunities
background screening analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana22 May 2017
It was a very rewarding experience to work at Kroll, The management was well trained and made me into an exceptional analyst. The work environment was very friendly and very ethical. The hardest part of the job was getting in touch with universities in small towns, but managing to still get a report was very rewarding. it gave a sense of achievement and satisfaction to be able to work at Krol.
Pros
Good collegues
Saisonnier
Vendangeur Décuveur (Former Employee) –  Saze (30)18 March 2017
emploi saisonnier, très bien payer, patron agréable
Exciting place to work
Fraud Investigator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN22 January 2017
Learn new investigative practices and how to restore an individuals credit. Establish contact with law enforcement and made referrals. Understood the regulations and acts pertaining to identity theft.
Professional enviroment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN16 June 2016
Kroll was an extremely professional environment, the client was always the first priority. As a result there was never any problem with understanding the mission.
Interesting Business and People
Cyber Investigations Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NY4 October 2015
There are some very talented and smart people at Kroll, While the disorganization and high turnover of the c-suite creates a lot of stress on the employees, the work is really interesting and you do certainly feel like you are doing good for the clients and for the world at large.
Good start, not a good end
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TN18 September 2015
I started working there with an internship, and ended up leaving during a bankruptcy. It was a good start to my career, but there was no chance for job advancement and the culture was old and traditional.
very fast paced
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 June 2015
job was pretty relaxed you monitor floors take calls instruct others where to go for meetings and your co- workers assisted you in the best way possible hardest part of the job was deliveries from fedex
I enjoyed the people I worked with and was close to home.
QA/QC Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO13 May 2015
Reviewing loan files daily. I improved my mortgage/compliance knowledge. The management made commitments that were not followed through. I am a team player and got along very well with my coworkers. Feeling secure in the position as they kept laying people off was the hardest part. I helped train on the programs and enjoyed working with others.
Pros
close to home
Cons
job security
great place to work
Vice President Sourcing (Former Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MN12 March 2015
great place to work, nice people can't be beat, filed for bankruptcy so that was a downer. My boss was caring and understanding, even though he didnt know much about procurement he got his hands dirty with me and supported me in my role. The company had never had a centralized procurement team before and it took quite some effort to create one.
Decent Company but no advancement
Credit Controller II (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN25 February 2015
My typical work day involves taking calls from clients regarding past due invoices. I have learned how to use Great Plains in my current position. Management is pretty decent. I love my co-workers. The hardest part about my job is being pushy. I love being able to help clients.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
healthcare
Great company of professionals
NYC - Assistant Manager Elite Application Support (Former Employee) –  New York, NY19 February 2015
Some of the best personnel in their field. Made a great impact for all their clients they were contracted with to provide services. Became the global leader in their field because of their professionalism.
Reputable company, interesting work, great people.
Administrative Assistant / Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA22 September 2014
Lot's of interesting work and great people to work wit. Never a dull moment.
Nice place to work
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CA5 September 2014
What I like most about Kroll is that they provided
excellent training on how to verify employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kroll Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.