Kriska Transport Employee Reviews

Management was Fair
Long Haul Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Prescott, ON10 January 2018
Management was fair. From when I started to work there things did improve over the 5 years. Less down time. Kriska was one of the best places I worked for.
Fun place to work overall
Long haul CDL driver (Former Employee) –  Prescott, ON3 July 2017
I did long haul of general product throughout Canada and the U.S.A. I learned a lot about safety. The most enjoyable part of the job was the travel and scenery, and also meeting the different cultures. The hardest part of the job was working through the winter months.
Pros
Great staff and management
Cons
long days
Good working atmosphere with good equipment
Driver/Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Prescott, ON23 June 2016
A typical day at work consisted of receiving a load and going to deliver that load in a timely and efficient manner.

During my time at Kriska Transport I learned effective time management, how to deal with clientelle in an efficient and friendly manner, how to maintain a truck and trailer and how to cooperate with management and other drivers effectively.

The hardest part of this job was doing long haul loads which meant I was constantly away from home and family.

The most enjoyable part of the job was doing different load work and the atmosphere of the company as well as the adventure of working a job on the road.
Pros
Decent pay scale
Cons
Bad place to work, two faced managment
Long Haul Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 June 2014
Kriska is not a good place to work, the safety department is only concerned about safety issues when it involves removing your saftey bonus, if its an issue that does not involve taking someones bonus they are not interested. The dispatchers at Kriska like to play favorites and most new drivers can expect low pay and lousy runs.
Pros
you get to go home
Cons
bad runs, two faced managment
good mwork environment
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2012
a very safe company nice people nice management staff, they gave me my first trucking job as a new az driver and I really appreciated that