Kranq Courier Employee Reviews

Very rewarding job with great pay and awesome clients
Courier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 April 2018
I worked as a courier at Kranq for over two years, if I hadn't needed to move for family reasons I would have stayed forever. Working at Kranq I was in charge of my own earnings as they offer a generous commission package. It was the highest paying job I have had so far. The clients you work for are friendly and nice people and the other couriers are friendly and helpful. I will miss working here but would definitely come back to work here if I move back to the city.
Pros
Great pay, friendly people, fun job
Cons
Pay is once a month
Am enjoying the challenges
Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 February 2018
Great leadership, Great people and culture, Learned how to become a great trainer, Loved to give more than 100 % for the customers, they were fabulous to work with.
Pros
benefits, pay, time off for my efforts
Cons
I work harder than I have in the past
Great place to work with many advancement opportunities
Office, Courier (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 February 2018
I have been working as an owner-operator with Kranq for a year, in that time I have been given opportunities to work in both Calgary and Vancouver. In my experience both offices have been great, the office staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They are eager to pass on their skills and know-how and give their contractors valuable opportunities for advancement in growing the company, Kranq is a great place to work especially if you are eager to learn and apply new business skills.
Pros
Lots of chances to learn to new skills and move forward at Kranq
I am motivated so I did well
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 February 2018
Kranq is very fast paced but runs pretty fluid. I love being a contractor as I determine how much I make based on how quickly/slowly I move. They stayed busy which kept me going. Kranq makes sure that your time is not wasted as clients are billed appropriately.

I was trained by both office staff and senior couriers which allowed me two different perspectives.

The office staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It can be high pressure at times, but still a lot of fun.

If I hadn't moved I would still be working there.
Pros
Independent working while still having a team mentality
Cons
Driving in the Winter can get tricky at times
Pretty fun job.
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 January 2018
Like the title says it's pretty fun. We crack jokes all day long and poke fun at each other while we work. It makes the day go by so fast. The admins always support and sometimes poke fun at us and join in. It's not a stuffy environment. Everyone makes an effort to know you and help you even when you make mistakes. But it's natural. Took me around 3 months to learn addresses and patterns but clients are understanding and the leads are helpful. I can see this as something long term for me.
Pros
Cracking jokes all day long with the guys
Cons
Driving in snow
Enjoy working outdoors, best experience I have had
Bike Courier (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 January 2018
It has been rewarding to be part of a team environment at Kranq while controlling my rewards at the company in terms of salary and perks. I find I rather enjoy being busy at work now because it simply means more rewards for myself. Being contracted has allowed for me to advance at the company much faster than I would be able to do as an employee from experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kranq Courier. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6