Kraft Heinz Company Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,445 reviews
nice people to work with
FORK LIFT DRIVER CALIFORNIA FREIGHT (Former Employee) –  Stockton Ca13 March 2018
great place very helpful staff and ready to show you the ropes for some one learning the job for the first time
lots of new equipment and updated technology
good
Lift truck operator (Former Employee) –  Leamington, ON29 March 2016
great place to work ,co-worker were excellent to work with. we went to work followed our order for the day that were assigned to us
Pros
great team work
Cons
factory closed
Plant closing
Certified Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Leamington, ON15 June 2014
It's been a good 7 years. It's a shame the plant had to close, I really enjoyed my job. Too bad there was a lot of poor attitudes and most weren't happy with a good paying job. People abused the attendance policy. It is what it is, the plant is closing june 25 and it does not surprise me with the way it was being ran.
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
everything else
Kraft Foods/Mondelez
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Stoney Creek, On23 October 2012
The general manager is in over his head which results in a lack of productivity and forced overtime and disgruntaled employees. Excellent shift supervisors who treat everyone with respect. The number of temp staff out number the full timers three to one and job security for the temps does not exist.
Pros
good supervisors
Cons
poor leadership at upper levels
Reasonable place to work.
Walkie operator-reach (Current Employee) –  Stoneycreek30 September 2012
Fast pace and resonalble place to work.Employees working there should have first opportunity to train for upcoming positions since they have the experience needed to make operations move at a better pace with less mistakes and more efficient productivity.The majority of people I work with are focused on what their doing and conscious of safety.there is far to much product reaching best before dates within the warehouse or close to it.Someone is sleeping at the wheel costing time,costing product and wasting space that could be better utilised.
Pros
enjoyable atmosphere
Cons
walkie operators should have wages set at $14.00 to start since their doing the brunt of the work.